Karate Master in Another World

honestly i just dont like this manga, its a decent premise but its badly written, has shitty characters, and the pacing is just plain sad. Overall i dont know why it has 8.12/10 as of writing this.

Fed-Kun's army
Trying too figure out his character but as the name implies he's an idiot. Artist also did: Shuumatsu No Valkyrie

Why are the updates so slow for this manga? Btw i enjoy this one, seems like it's interesting and the mc kinda seems like he might end up being kinda evil lol

Fed-Kun's army
Seems cool till you realise that dude died to a truck and now he is in a world where magic is a thing and he is just a (relatively) norman human with no magic id assume since ya know, otherworlder

The story theoretically makes sense, but the character and the world don't
The premise is good, a karate idiot wants to continue practicing even after he died, and a goddess isekai'd him. alright
There are other planeswalkers around. Possible in-story link or meta with MTG, but okay
Then the Karate guy that refused a cheatdestroys a small army, a gardner killer and plans to take on a dragon right after being shield bashed five times and fighting an extremely strong knight. Starts to break my suspension of disbelief, but maybe they cheat the goddess gave him is immediate regeneration or similar without telling him?
But then we have the world-building.
A princess without manners that goes around with only one guard, a c(o)unt that can openly mock her without reprisal, the king that does nothing, a sub-human? that has to respect a human merchant but that can again, mouth off the princess in front of the king and in the middle of the road.
Not to say about the sudden "gardner killer" .
Nada, that world, or at last that nation, makes absolutely no sense. It simply can not exist, there is no hierarchy, no respect of ranks or laws, there is open racism but the princess is half-elf and sometimes loved....it is a mix of ideas and concepts without any attempt to make it logical or realistic

I red the chapter 1 and laughing so bad like who's crazy enough to hit a truck? Even If there's one why would they?

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl I'm only reading this cuz of the art but after 10 chapters, story still sucks so I'm dropping this.

So he just casually strolls up there and punches him in the face... that's the author's idea of good writing? I'm done.

I keep seeing people in the comments being like "oh this is bad makes no sense", bruh this is a comedy, not only it is comedy but makes me wanna do Karate again, lol

If you enjoy reading manga about karate in another world i recommend reading this https://mangadex.org/title/40712/yajin-tensei-karate-survivor-in-another-world, although its almost samey about isekai ed dude, the whole premise in this one is more realistic so to speak, and i personally enjoyed yajin tensei more instead of karate baka isekai

Users who are viewing this thread