Karate Master in Another World

Dex-chan lover
And they're introduced big tiddy lewd princess who obsessed with mc already who regards him and his karate godly

And described karate is the strongest while other superior martial exist, japan is great so and mc is a stubborn prideful guy who can't change his way of mindset

Its not even 10 chapter bruh

Now it's just feel garbage isekai that specifically regards mc , his karate and Japan highly and the best , buy I'll still read it anyway till it becomes unbearable

Aggregator gang
Too little information to judge. I'm sure I'm not the only reader stumped about this.

Just comes to show you how LN would be necessary at times like these.

We need more manga chapters!

I noticed this type of propaganda manga started to pop out once japan became aware of the western audience , coincidence ? I think not .

That cheat would have made him too overpowered anyway. You wouldn’t want your mc to be toooooo strong 😉. (Me trying to be sarcastic in writing)

well, i don't know if this really good manga for others, but not me.

at first it is already stupid enough to bring up a "Karate" into an isekai fantasy world (yeah, where MAGIC and Dragon creature, also Demon and other mysterious race). i say stupid because it was literally "BAKA" as it title "Karate BAKA isekai" says.
can you imagine someone who will fight a fucking Dragon with only purely using a KARATE?
Or beat a Magician ?

but well yeah, in the beginning i think it will be a refreshing, since it completely different concept isekai.
And then it is indeed completely turn into a garbage.

the MC is really a total IDIOT for sure.
i completely drop it in this chapter 8
The plot is a fucking stupid, it feels like the Author were using DEUS EX MACHINA plot into the King, our MC who was on the Rage, suddenly become a pussy. like there is nothing happened, it feels akward.

Goodluck Karateka.. keep beeing Stupid/BAKA.
i think it is the way of Karate. to reach the infinity BAKA and beyond. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Karate vs OP Fireballs. I love this. Seriously everybody here has some skill or cheat. MC may say he doesn't have but he does. It's sheer balls-to-the-wall levels of stupid that allows him to pull off these stunts.

Nice concept have seen barely any like this...
buuut the story is :/ badly written / put together... at least till chapter 10

Group Leader
Yo.... What's with the female faces in this manga...? They look so boneless and blobular

Users who are viewing this thread