Karate Master in Another World

@somrandom Yes, I did watch it, everything was top-tier quality, except for the writing (it was utterly foul).
And guess what, the director of that movie project most probably the one who get the most money out of it, even after allowing/participating such shitty writing.

Aggregator gang
Finally not a generic kirito hair MC, not another cheat skills and status points that allow one day newbie beat countless years veteran. Finally I can believe in isekai once more.

Experience is really matters no matter how thick your muscle or how powerful your weapon is, cheat skills in another isekai is like giving an assault rifle to a high school boy who never see and firing them at all and have him fight an experienced knights with sword, unless it's a rigged match or miracle occurs most likely that boy is gonna die.

The artist of the manga is D.P, the artist of Game of Familia, not bun150. Bun150 is the illustrator of the LN.
Here's the proof:
https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000170010000_68/
Also, just look at the artstyle.

Double-page supporter
"Karate baka" ?
Reminds me of a Ranma 1/2 fanfic or two.
Ranma often ends up in a parallel fantasy world, and he really dislikes cheat skills.
Now, all we need is for MC to turn into a girl with cold water, and for him to pick up a fiancee!

Dex-chan lover
Exaggerated, but hey, it's a manga. ;D I really want to see that fat fuck Duke get his ass kicked.

this thing is good but hell, each chapter is so... short? even if it's like 16 pages, it sounds like it has shown straight up nothing...

Hes not an idiot, more like a strong deviant.
Hes not as straighforward as an idiot would be.

That said, i enjoyed all the actions.

Followed

Lemme see this one go the distance. This is how I like my isekai. Lightly seasoned and heavy on the karate.

Users who are viewing this thread