Karate Shoukoushi Monogatari - Vol. 6 Ch. 63 - Little Lords of Karate

Thanks so much for all the translation guys !!!!!

It feels weird that this manga I discovered like 10 years ago is over now.

Moustache Samart got me at the end x)

Thanks again !

Dex-chan lover
LOL, the first fight of Kohinata vs Ibuki was to decide who will fight Samart, but there is no record of Kohinata (who won against Ibuki) fighting against Samart, so most likely he retired before the combat.

Talk about fucking let down xDDD

To all the team at Deadbeat scans, thank you so much!!

Been accompanying this journey for don't know how many years, and I'm glad it's both over, and in a high note like that! Nice!! I really thought the axing would be terrible, but can't say I'm dissatisfied, at all.

Thank you so much for sticking with this to the ending, your efforts are really appreciated!

o7

The axe delivered, but I still enjoyed it, thanks for translating this.

Dex-chan lover
@Regis With Nana? In 2008 she went to America to study to be a personal trainer. In 2009 there was a misunderstanding because of a photo of her surrounded by guys (Minoru fell into depression), but all of them were gay (which was cleared up soon after according to Rika). In 2010 she returned to Japan and became Minoru's personal trainer. In 2011 Minoru and Nana got married.

Dex-chan lover
For an obviously axed series this really wasn't a bad ending. I'm happy that the author made time for a "true epilogue" so far in the future. We even lived to see Samart retire... I assume he never once lost during his career (Ibuki stopped holding the grudge against him quite a while ago, after all).

MD@Home
Thank you Deadbeat scans for all the hard work. I disliked the ending for Kohinata Minoru but this ending wasn't bad for the series being axed. Sad for the all the potential fights we couldn't get to see, but they will live on in my imagination I guess. 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread