Kare to Kanojo no Sentaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
People are really out here getting offended that the author isn't making a statement that's political enough to reaffirm them. Goddamn.

Dex-chan lover
This certainly has plenty of potential. It's off to a cute start already.
I'm only a bit confused about whether the childhood friend had an actual trans operation done or it literally is an illness that swaps one's gender. Because I don't believe that she would call her circumstance an actual (mental) illness.

Dex-chan lover
So, she's formerly a man huh.
There's only one thing to do then...

stick.jpg

Dex-chan lover
...and here I was thinking she was just tomboyish when younger. Never expected the sex change thing.

Decent first chapter though. Following for now. Thanks @ Striptease

Dex-chan lover
My eyes roll out of orbit every time I see the "gender bender illness" thing in manga. I would be fine if she was either trans or a tomboy that got confused for a boy, but this is just dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Not an original idea, especially with that sex change, but the execution so far is quite good.

Dex-chan lover
Lol all these people here with their panties in a twist that its a genderbender rather than having her be transgender. Let the author do his thing- I'm liking this one so far.

Dex-chan lover
dunno to me it would be better the "oh no u were a girl all this time and I never knew!??!?!?!? oh no"

this illness its just meeh

lmao people actually butthurt about being genderbent and not trans

Dex-chan lover
>hot girl asks to sit next to you
>"wtf, what's wrong with this bitch.... she gonna steal my savings?"

lmaoo japan you gonna go extinct!!!

People being disappointed is not the same as being "offended" or "butthurt"? Genderbender stories are literally just trans stories without actually saying it anyway, so why people wrong for pointing that out? Seems like people are just looking for reasons to hate as usual...

Users who are viewing this thread