Kare wa Kanojo ni Kawaru no de

Aw man this was a good manga
and now it's completed and finished. Guess I'll just keep reading it over and over again.
"Sigh" to me this manga was great and it grasped me into reading it. Well I was glad to have read it, because of the creator for this manga!

Group Leader
From chapter 19, I'll be passing this over to another duo (or group) once they find a translator. The first Ayase arc ends at chapter 18 so it's good timing.

Anyone knows any more genderswap manga like this or kanojo ni naru hi? Hope this gets finished translating too

Group Leader
@Suta Yep, I passed the raws for chapter 18 and 19 part 1&2 over to the new person last week.

This manga gay, the guy is gay, tag of shonen ai should be put here, it doesn't matter if he's a girl at night, his original gender is male please re tag this to something else, its disgusting ewww, stopped reading very bad manga upset upset :mad:

I really don't like Ayase tbh bc he's only romantically interested in Kayama as a girl and not Kayama as a whole. It feels really REALLY fucking shallow to have the pairing cut half of the MC out of the relationship -- as the main ending. I really don't understand why it's considered BL when the romance (so far) has only taken place when MC was a woman. He states that he has always viewed himself as a guy, but does a full 180 and tries to become a woman because he doesn't want to be gay. Love the work of the scanners, but can't say I really enjoyed the series. I came in thinking it was a BL, where Kayama undoes the curse and decides to stay a guy, and one of the love interests figures out that it was Kayama's personality that they liked, and not his big booba woman body. But it's not.
It's just a generic genderswap where all forms of romantic physical affection are totally heterosexual (nothing wrong with that). The only homosexual/BL things that happen are limited to the MC questioning his sexuality when he's in guy form, but never acting on it.

THIS IS A MISTAKE, IT"S NOT COMPLETED NO WAY PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A MISTAKE I ship kayama and his old bestfriends Weeeeee Fangirling

Dex-chan lover
It's not completed. As per the author (see ch. 18.1).
I was curious about the third ending. I'm rooting for Chidzuru here.

My guess is that kisses on bloodmoons and bluemoons and harvestmoons might have unique effects.

Users who are viewing this thread