Karesen Joshikousei to Tokikake Ojisan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - It's Not Much But...

I know that this is just shoujo, but all this stuff about him being in the past makes me think "why isn't he warning people about all the terrorist attacks and disasters in the future?" Like he could warn people about Fukushima but instead he's running around buying sweets.

Fed-Kun's army
MC in his canon timeline isn't marry, but wonder what about FMC, with her personality worse, come to worse she might end up marrying some old dude who died way before her and she kills herself in her early 40s something, hey maybe that is when MC suddenly got send back in time.

@gamekram
The problem is MC, trying to hide he came from the future, if he knows something like that people will get suspicious. Some scientists might decide to study him to learn the concept of soul or other stuff. Also, personally I think this is a different world, so some tragic event might not take places

*Me enjoying a happy cute story.*

When suddenly! High tax reminder :( God I miss the cheaper taxes.

Dex-chan lover
I think as somone in my mid-20s, which is exactly the midpoint between the highschooler and the adult life, this is hitting a lot more funny spots than I expected. Both the MCs are great.

Thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
the gyaru is exaggerated there I thought she would appear again in this chapter, what a miss.

Dex-chan lover
Sonezaki is a ride, I love that his soul is so old other people notice it immediately.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
super cute chapter... but, those times when everything was cheaper 😢😢

Dex-chan lover
Damn nice

I think Japan is increasing their tax for a bunch of stuff to 8% now, for any readers wondering about the 5% mention at the end there

Dex-chan lover
@gamekram Among Us has taught us that sometimes reporting the body is super sus. If he warned about future terrorism and was right, he'd also need significant evidence of where he was and why he knows this stuff to not end up in prison for being affiliated with terrorists.

Evidence he wouldn't have since he's just haphazardly recalling events in an attempt to alter history, which is a hilariously bad excuse to use.

Dex-chan lover
The female MC all lovestruck because of the gifts meanwhile or male mc is just happy about taxes... goddamn why I find this so funny lmao.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the love rival will be that gal that appeared that filled two panels one of those transfer students i bet

our man thinks he's not doing enough, but little did he know he's going full overkill

Double-page supporter
nice chapter but whose idea was it to make a pretty detailed character like the girl on page 4, have her appear to be more foreground than background, yet never appears again in the chapter? that was pretty jarring, like a chekhov's gun that wasnt used

Contributor
Gyaru is probably Sweets Store Granny's granddaughter. I agree that giving so much attention to her on just one page has to be an intentional setup.

Users who are viewing this thread