Kareshi Tokidoki Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Formal Greetings

Dex-chan lover
this is sweet !! i usually nevvveerrrrrrrrr read het but this piqued my interest translated by sappho scans! i admit as a lesbian sometimes i wonder what itd be like to be a man just a bit.., interesting

Dex-chan lover
Real challenge is if she turns into a male instead of him turning into female.
Will he still love her, or will he turns her down. :D
I'm confused is her dad stuck as a woman or not? They said there's no precedence for someone's partner getting stuck but also her father had no choice but to attend parent activities as a woman.
No case of getting stuck with just a kiss.
He also got two children, so just having sex also won’t make him stuck as a female.

His first child is a male, and he doesn’t carry the curse because it’s passed down exclusively to the female. So it likely allow him to return into a male until he produce female descendant to perpetuate the curse. After that, the husband has outlived his usefulness.

Checked later chapter... No confirmation, but her cousin said it will happen if they have sex, only there’s no knowing how many time until he became permanently female.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Couldn't the dad just stop being a girl for 24 hours before big events if they were that concerned? It seems like sloppy writing just to force some PC drama plot point.

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't the dad just stop being a girl for 24 hours before big events if they were that concerned? It seems like sloppy writing just to force some PC drama plot point.
Her dad is already at the phase where he’s permanently stuck as female. So there’s always that risk in relationship for girls of that bloodline.

Dex-chan lover
Her dad is already at the phase where he’s permanently stuck as female. So there’s always that risk in relationship for girls of that bloodline.
Yeah I'm just confused now, because they originally said there was no evidence of a permanent change, but then the next chapter say there's a chance for a permanent change. Its very confusing. Either the translation is off or author is unsure of their own rules.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm just confused now, because they originally said there was no evidence of a permanent change, but then the next chapter say there's a chance for a permanent change. Its very confusing. Either the translation is off or author is unsure of their own rules.
Either its off
or dad secretly kisses mom every single night/morning lmao

Dex-chan lover
Page 16

"Oh thats his dad right"

To be honest, i waa feeling like everything was going to perfectly.

Like he got turned into a woman and he barely reacted. He wasnt even surprised.

But guess we are going for the future Yuri if every transformation is more permanent.

Will need that GL tag.

Dex-chan lover
The manga could literally end here because this is the perfect ending. And likely will be the only ending.

There is no ending where the curse is lifted and things go straight. Not in 2024.

Users who are viewing this thread