Kareshi Tokidoki Kanojo

Supporter
It takes about two-thirds of a volume for the series to establish the premise, but here is what I can figure from the raw:
Hodaka is a boy who confesses to the girl Chihaya. She accepts and they kiss, but it turns out any boy the women in her family kiss turn into girls for a few hours up to a day. If they have sex, it could even be permanent, which is what happened to with Chihaya's dad. After Chihaya assumes they would break up over this, Hodaka basically says "[If I have to be a woman], then I want to be a woman!", kisses Chihaya, transforms again, and says "Even as a woman, I'll be a man worthy to be your boyfriend!"

If anyone is interested in an English scanlation, I'd be happy to proofread at the very least.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
It takes about two-thirds of a volume for the series to establish the premise, but here is what I can figure from the raw:
Hotaka is a boy who confesses to the girl Chisato. She accepts and they kiss, but it turns out any boy she kisses turns into a girl for a few hours up to a day. If they have sex, it could even be permanent, which is what happened to Chisato's dad. After Chisato assumes they would break up over this, Hotaka basically says "[If I have to be a woman], then I want to be a woman!", kisses Chisato, transforms again, and says "Even as a woman, I'll be a man worthy to be your boyfriend!"

If anyone is interested in an English scanlation, I'd be happy to proofread at the very least.
I would be interested in reading this story yes, though I sadly cannot assist in any capacity.

Dex-chan lover
Hodaka is a boy who confesses to the girl Chisato. She accepts and they kiss, but it turns out any boy she kisses turns into a girl for a few hours up to a day. If they have sex, it could even be permanent, which is what happened to Chisato's dad. After Chisato assumes they would break up over this, Hodaka basically says "[If I have to be a woman], then I want to be a woman!", kisses Chisato, transforms again, and says "Even as a woman, I'll be a man worthy to be your boyfriend!"

Yeah this is pretty accurate based on the raw.

Dex-chan lover
Japan, the country where impossible is possible and yes people can change their gender from just a kiss.

Supporter
Good news: A pretty high-quality English scanlation group plan to pick this series up.

They'll only mentioned it on a Discord, so I'm not gonna announce who on their behalf just yet...

Dex-chan lover
Hodaka is a boy who confesses to the girl Chisato. She accepts and they kiss, but it turns out any boy she kisses turns into a girl for a few hours up to a day. If they have sex, it could even be permanent, which is what happened to Chisato's dad. After Chisato assumes they would break up over this, Hodaka basically says "[If I have to be a woman], then I want to be a woman!", kisses Chisato, transforms again, and says "Even as a woman, I'll be a man worthy to be your boyfriend!"

wait a minute. If her dad got infected does that mean she had sex with her dad? Or is it just like her bloodline so her mom infected dad?

Supporter
wait a minute. If her dad got infected does that mean she had sex with her dad? Or is it just like her bloodline so her mom infected dad?
Every woman in the Shishizaki family has the same curse.

Also, I finally noticed the kanji for her first name are read "Chihaya", not "Chisato". It's easy to not notice because she's almost always called "Shishizaki-san".

Last edited:
Genderbend Yuri? Now this is a rare stuff.
I thought Genderbend Author have a Yuri Allergy.

Trying to one-man a chapter of this. I'll probably release it next week if no one's doing it.

Group Leader
Every woman in the Shishizaki family has the same curse.

Also, I finally noticed the kanji for her first name are read "Chihaya", not "Chisato". It's easy to not notice because she's almost always called "Shishizaki-san".
Cuándo utilicen traductor, en los nombres, siempre fíjense en las letras pequeñas (Hiragana) al lado de las grandes (Kanji)

Por ejemplo el nombre de su padre en Hiragana
ししざきあきひろ
Su nombre en Kanji:
獅子崎晶浩

Esta vez se pronuncia y se escribe igual pero no siempre es el caso, yo en mi traducción al español si observo ese detalle.

When using a translator, in the names, always look at the small letters (Hiragana) next to the big ones (Kanji)

For example your father's name in Hiragana
ししざきあきひろ
His name in Kanji:
獅子崎晶浩

This time it is pronounced and written the same but it is not always the case, in my Spanish translation I do observe that detail

Last edited:
Stoked to hear that an English translation group is picking this series up! Flipping through the raws and Spanish translation chapters have made me really excited to see where this story goes. I had to look up some words, but I guess taking Spanish in high school, and one class in college, let me stumble through parts of the chapters. Gracias por las traducciones!

Where's the Girl's Love tag? It may be a small sample size of current chapters, but it seems like the tag would be appropriate to include.

Users who are viewing this thread