Karisome Chouhi no Pride - Ch. 1.1

Anyone else confused reading this, I struggled to figure out everyone's relation to each other until I read the description, I usually just read the chapter. I feel like so much information was given and I couldn't take it all in

Aggregator gang
Family tree or bust.

So Via is the daughter of Zita's first husband meaning she is an adopted princess and not at all related to the prince. Good to know.

Edit, actually the series description says she was adopted. Okay.

Double-page supporter
Well if that country's priests could see the future you'd think they'd still be around.

@sandamckitty - So... from what I understand, the current Emperor has a bunch of concubines and at least 5 or 6 children.

The ML (I think), Prince Alex is probably the crown prince and legitimate son of the current Emperor, since his mom's the Empress. He mentions having five half brothers.

The MC, princess Via is the crown prince's step-sister and the current Emperor's step-daughter. Her late mother was one of the current Emperor's many concubines. As Via is the Emperor's step-daughter, she gets the title of princess (or maybe the Emperor had to adopt her to give her that title because he could only take her mother in as a concubine).

Pure speculation, but the MC's younger brother, Celtis is probably one of those half-brothers the crown prince mentioned.

So... to sum it up...

Current Emperor
Empress
Concubines
Emperor and Empress's son, Prince Alex (probably crown prince)
Concubine's daughter from a previous marriage and the Emperor's step-daughter, Princess Via
Emperor and Concubines' sons, one of which is Prince Celtis

Dex-chan lover
@kawaii123456 to be fair theres a difference between seeing the future and being able to change it, like if i had the power to see the future and i see that a plain is going to crash, can i stop it? idk the airplane company, or if its a private o public airship? when is it gonna happen? is it even in my country air space?

just knowing whats gonna happen doesnt mean i can influence the future, some shit is out of bounds

I also was confused with this family tree, so Via is the daughter of Ziti or is she an adopted daughter?

Dex-chan lover
The tl was confusing from the first sentence. I couldn’t finish it, it made no sense to me.

I agree with Dragontrainer's family tree breakdown since it makes the most sense with what we got with the translation.

Banned
@Dragontrainer you got it right.
And It wasn’t a TL fault. That how it was written, the story is summarized within those few words so it can be difficult to understand . For those who think it’s hard to understand then search for the raw using the Japanese name there to see if you can make it better

Banned
The novel link here. It will make more sense than the manga for sure
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n7466em/

Fed-Kun's army
lmao the family relations are so confusing, just like real royalty!!! nice! anyway it's not incest, that's all that matters.

thank you so much for picking this up, i was hoping someone would!!! the raw for chapter 3 came out today i'M SO EXCITED UNTIL THE SCANLATIONS REACH IT i am dying to know what they're saying... what a cliffhanger this one has though, cut off right before they met oof. thanks again, can't wait to read more!

The character relations are confusing lol
Not the translation's fault of course, its just a huge info dump in the first chapter

Double-page supporter
I don't think it's all the translation's fault, but the first sentence missing an 's certainly isn't in the team's favor.

Users who are viewing this thread