Kasane to Subaru - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Final chapter (43) out this July 30th.. I wonder if this is meant to end or if it didn't sell enough.
Kinda wanted it to have the longevity that Ase to Sekken had :(

Well, it's likely related to the continuing trend of cishet writers engaging in queerbaiting, whether intentional or not. In this story's case, a lot of transfeminine readers would relate to the experience, and some have complained about the rug being pulled out from under them. Full disclosure, I was one of those readers who complained but kept at it because the story was worth a shot. I'm mostly pleased with it, though I am more than mildly disappointed with how few works there are which have a not-conventionally-attractive crossdressing lead who would also manage to be trans representation.

Hopefully that made sense.
It doesn't, it's a pretty singular experience. Can you rephrase or expand on it?

Final chapter (43) out this July 30th.. I wonder if this is meant to end or if it didn't sell enough.
Kinda wanted it to have the longevity that Ase to Sekken had :(
It will have the same amount of volumes as another recent work of the authors, Sei Gitai Osananajimi.
While it would be good if it had the same amount of chapters as Ase, I think this series works as a short serialization.
It probably sold less than Ase, but I believe that not by much, otherwise they would've pulled the plug before the series reached 4 years, probably that's just meant to be the end

Users who are viewing this thread