Kasane to Subaru - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
it's really really weird to see a manga where people actually communicate and try out their own differente method to solve a problem.
not ready for mature content yet ? okay cool, why dn't you try just being intimate and just get used to each other in bed by just...sleeping ? there is no rush in anything and it's always nice to find out who's the one who steals the blankets the most at early stage of the relationship.

and believe me the blanket situation is a much bigger problem

Dex-chan lover
Honestly just sleeping with your lover, the two of you just cuddle together, feeling the breathing of your partner slowly and steady drifting into dream sometimes feel better than sex. Like sex is cool but those moment of calm and peace in love is so, so good.

Man I miss being in love

Double-page supporter
it's really really weird to see a manga where people actually communicate and try out their own differente method to solve a problem.
not ready for mature content yet ? okay cool, why dn't you try just being intimate and just get used to each other in bed by just...sleeping ? there is no rush in anything and it's always nice to find out who's the one who steals the blankets the most at early stage of the relationship.

and believe me the blanket situation is a much bigger problem
It really is!
I'm always sleeping with my separate blanket and all the cuddling is done PRIOR to sleeping

Dex-chan lover
Honestly just sleeping with your lover, the two of you just cuddle together, feeling the breathing of your partner slowly and steady drifting into dream sometimes feel better than sex. Like sex is cool but those moment of calm and peace in love is so, so good.

Man I miss being in love
I have no idea what either of those feels like. :haa: :fml:

Dex-chan lover
No horny, just happy
Man... it was so nice to witness a couple sharing a bed and no one over reacting in their inner monologue.
Am I really reading a manga?

Users who are viewing this thread