Kasane to Subaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
ive participated in university days back in college where we crossdress since i was bulky and a bit tall and wore three-inch heels, and yes its no joke wearing them while maintaining balance and facing straight.

huge respect to women who wear these every day for work and walk them til getting home :salute:

Dex-chan lover
wouldnt call it rival since mc is still straight, just some pest that will go in between them and annoy this series but, ig could call it rival too.
I still want to think positive about the plot because the old manga the author make really "real" and don't have many drama
Just wait for the reveal

Dex-chan lover
Never knew that wearing heels was so spécial, you never réalise the crazy shit you do daily until someone point it out.

Dex-chan lover
Damn 11 chapters in after the 1st ch and there is no sign of groping to be found.

There better be some groping when they first makeout to satisfy her squeezing fetish, or ill be mad.

Aggregator gang
I'll be daydreaming about Subaru after this thank you very much for the translation!

He's soooo cute, omg and him and Masamune in heels??? I didn't know I needed this so bad lmao
I can't wait to see Subaru cosplayed, I'me sure he'll look gorgeous.

It's kinda funny how Masamune seems to envy Kasane (for the bond she have with Subaru, Idk he's jealous in a romantic way tho) and Kasane envy Masamune and Subaru bond in a way too. But for Subaru I do think it's more like "Oh so Masamune have romantic feelings for Subaru...".

Or maybe she's just thinking that they're really close because they have crossdresssing in common and she's not really part of it so she feels like the odd one out. Anyways, it still kinda unclear (for me at least) what Masamune and Kasane are thinking but I love it.

Also, Subaru is, again, so so cute: look at the way is trying to get closer with Kasane! I'm scared about Kasane thinking Masamune might be more suited for Subaru than her tho, it could create some drama between her and Subaru (lowkey waiting for that lol 🍿🍿🍿)

Dex-chan lover
Damn 11 chapters in after the 1st ch and there is no sign of groping to be found.

There better be some groping when they first makeout to satisfy her squeezing fetish, or ill be mad.
You too, my friend? You too believed that it will be a manga about squeezing man's soft butt in almost every chapter?

Dex-chan lover
You too, my friend? You too believed that it will be a manga about squeezing man's soft butt in almost every chapter?
Not every chapter. Atleast as a recurring perk of her. An insatiable thirst or something like that. To be completely forgotten is blasphemy, just bad overall. Ase to Sekken had it going till the end. And Fechipuru also did in a good way.

Users who are viewing this thread