Kasane to Subaru

Dex-chan lover
a proper banger from yamada. this is an office worker manga, even though the cover looks like an isekai or something.

funny relationship stuff built around cosplay, with gender exploration as well. (maybe don't read in public)

main couple is verrry sweet.

also, nice ass.

Dex-chan lover
not going to read this, but I bet it will be really enjoyable to those who like cross dressing.

not for me tho, that shit kinda gay ngl
At least you are being honest about being small-minded... :facepalm:

The crossdressing is only one part of a cute, emotionally mature story about a fully heterosexual couple comprised of grownups learning how to grow even more. I don't generally read CD and this has been on the top of my read list since day 1. Fully recommended for anyone with even a passing interest in romcoms.

I'm really loving this manga, it's refreshing to see a romance with open-minded ideas about genders and what is considered normal or not. Thank you so much for uploading it.
I'm waiting patiently for the next update 🫶

Dex-chan lover
Yamada Kintetsu at it again with the comfy art and healthy relationships.

It's a well written story about two people who care about each other, it's rare to find such quality potrayal of love in any manga or piece of media these days,

I don't understand why it's rated so low, when it easily outclasses most mangas these days

Yes! Finally it updated <3

I picked this up after last update and I have been craving more, this is heart melting and it deserves to be rated so much higher, thanks to the team for all your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
WAIT

IS KASANE NOT LITERALLY INORI FROM MEDALIST????

they're the same person. same face. same expressions. this is crazy.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh. I was checking out the raws and saw that Chapter 42 (which came out on June 16) was the last episode. 😢

Does anyone have any information on if the translations are on going? I would love to be able to finish this, it’s been such a good read😭😭

Does anyone have any information on if the translations are on going? I would love to be able to finish this, it’s been such a good read😭😭
Lemon-ade Scans are currently scanlating it, their discord is here
https://discord.gg/NUBfRAN2

also agree, slightly sad to see it only go 43 chapters but knowing yamada-sensei it's an appropriate length for the story. Wish kodansha would release this and telework in english so bad, my favs for sure

oh my gosh i caught up at such a cliffhanger type ending excited for the next chapter when its ready <333 (just finished c28)

Dex-chan lover
I can't really decipher it but I wonder if there are already hints about her next series?

Users who are viewing this thread