Kasanegasane no Hatsukoi Desuga - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
while I like the premise this is just gonna get stretched over 300 chapters and have either an open ending or have him miraculously marry all 4 so I've seen all I had to

NIB

Dex-chan lover
This Rentaro clone was seeing the girls as sisters, almost as daughters, that is a fatal mistake in a relationship between childhood friends.

That some lazy writing. Just make it like Bokuben that make the endings for each heroines or TWGOK where the MC actually choose the fifth person
rage inducing endings? I'm in: Ichigo 100% ending, R+V ending or Gotoubun ending, which is similar to TWGOK ending.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't initially expect much but this was really good.

Also it was so cathartic to see a romcom mc get slapped when they try to get on their bullshit and contrive some conflict that doesn't need to exist. Same for when she pointed out that they just have to wait to graduate so he can't worm his way into acting oblivious. Could these be the best girls in all of romcom history?>

Dex-chan lover
Moromi Arata's art style looks extremely familiar, like they've done work before but nothing credited here nor on other sites seem to pull up any results. Strange.

As for the girls, while not quite the boonies, it does seem like they live deeper in the countryside so why not just end up marrying all four of them? Sure, it's not like you can "legally" do it but I doubt they care.

Users who are viewing this thread