Kasanegasane no Hatsukoi Desuga - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
That some lazy writing. Just make it like Bokuben that make the endings for each heroines or TWGOK where the MC actually choose the fifth person
I don't think you could have picked worse ones if you tried.
Bokuben still endings are just bad all around if you ask me. In visual novels it's still kind of okay, since you know it's a game and the choice is up to you(and even then I personally prefer those that have a True Ending, especially if in-universe it can tie in with the existence of the previous routes), but an actual story's ending should be singular, having it go in various directions is lazy writing.
TWGOK is just bad. Picking an heroine that's no the first one is good and all, but in that case it was handled horribly, literally went for a character with barely any redeeming qualities and it was clearly just in an attempt to surprise.

Definitely gives me a 100 Kanojo vibe. Not just because of the main character or slapstick, but how it doesn't seem interested in starting drama between the heroines. They're all just sorta on-board with the premise.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still upset that Chihiro won.
Me too. Honestly, I just could not see what he saw in her.

And she didn't really love him that much eaither, or at least not as much as the other girls.

I just felt... why???

Dex-chan lover
TWGOK is just bad. Picking an heroine that's no the first one is good and all, but in that case it was handled horribly, literally went for a character with barely any redeeming qualities and it was clearly just in an attempt to surprise.

But the problem is, there was no indication ever that he liked her.
And she didn't like him that much either, or at least it seemed that way.

Compare that to the other girls that REALLY loved him, and that left a bad taste in my mouth...

Dex-chan lover
Anyway, I think I like Megu the most. Her personality seems fun.

Author should subvert our expectations and have girls get over their first childhood love.
Here's hoping we get introduced to someone within the next couple chapters who can be a more reasonable love interest like another teacher. I'm not going to get my expectation up since it definitely wouldn't market as well to the target "I'm at least 24 but I'm still mentally a high schooler who never got over being attracted to teenagers" demographic but it would be a better story.

Aggregator gang
Bro should've come back as a playboy instead of a teacher..

Dex-chan lover
Am i the only one weird out by them calling him Bro? In my mind i read it as Onii-san and it sounds better, am i just too far gone?

Dex-chan lover
Cuuute!!!
I cannot have enough harem manga, i LOVE THEMM , this has a 100-kanojo and i like it!!!

Dex-chan lover
That part was so damn slapstick that it was a big turn-off for me about this manga. This is on the bubble for me but I'll give it a handful more chapters.
imma be honest, that scene made me laugh.
however i didn't like the whole premise of the manga so i dropped it already, i don't want to read nisekoi that trades keys for a questionable age gap

Users who are viewing this thread