Katabutsu-kei Joshi ni Kokuhaku shitemita - Ch. 20 - I tried to find out about my serious girlfriend's social circle 3

Dex-chan lover
yoroizaka san you could've explain it :angery:
even i would be mad if my gf acts like that
i still can forgive if she want do something to surprise him personally ... but this its total BS ...

and its absolutely nothing related with her new hairstyle also
So that's what she was doing... NTR route clear for know...probably
its can clear the other guy was in this club also.... so she want hide that she hang out with him also

Dex-chan lover
I think it's impossible for the arrow to only go that far considering how far she drew it back. SHIT MANGA
its actually possible...

if that other guy give her very bad bow ..( since our creator clearly hint he want flirt with her ...in his intro chapter)

hard to happen with modern bow... but with traditional one actually still possible

About time we wrap up this retarded bait. She tied up her hair so she could do archery better. Nothing to do with the heat. All this sneaking around and lying was a waste of time.

i still can forgive if she want do something to surprise him personally ... but this its total BS ...

and its absolutely nothing related with her new hairstyle also

its can clear the other guy was in this club also.... so she want hide that she hang out with him also
She tied up her hair so it doesn't get in the way while she draws her bow or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
The dumbest plot twis and waste of 3 chapters. I don't understand why japanese authors are so obsessed with ntr misunderstandings, thats just annoying.
I mean, ntr-bait is free chapters with no brain capacity + writing ability needed, 100% these 3 nonsense chapters took the author 1/5th of the time to come up with and draw.
Is it weak, cringe and makes a character unlikeable almost always? Yes. Is it easy mode vacation for the author? Also yes.

The payoff (sole lifeline of these twitter shorts) this chapter was absolute dogshit, tho, agree

Users who are viewing this thread