Katabutsu-kei Joshi ni Kokuhaku shitemita - Ch. 21 - I visited my serious girlfriend's house 1

Having trouble following the dialogue on this one.
Yeah, the subs aren't very accurate. He suggested doing their summer homework together as a pretext. He overslept, commented how she doesn't stop being so well-put-together on her days off, and then suggested they ditch the homework to go play. She insisted they do it all right off the bat so they can have fun without worrying about anything.

Supporter
I guess the lesson learned is she'll just take him at his word: He said to do homework, so she prepared to do homework. When the idea of doing OTHER stuff was brought up, she was down, and started planning around that. Just say what you want next time, dude.

I guess the lesson learned is she'll just take him at his word: He said to do homework, so she prepared to do homework. When the idea of doing OTHER stuff was brought up, she was down, and started planning around that. Just say what you want next time, dude.
No, it looks more like she was doing her homework anyway, and he said they should do it together. If he had just plain suggested the festival, she'd tell him no with that scowl of hers, and then later on clarify like she did here about the homework.

Dex-chan lover
absolutely doing similar like many newbie who want do NTR bait/NTR route ...

clearly make completely new story so people will not talk about previous blunder and likely cant link it

Dex-chan lover
Cute, tho other than a 'refresher' i wonder how many ppl are serious about their summer homework versus a personal research project

But there should be enough time left unless the festival is 1-2 days only (tho she mentioned it being a week?) or doing other things unless summer in Japan for teens are shorter

Cute, tho other than a 'refresher' i wonder how many ppl are serious about their summer homework versus a personal research project

But there should be enough time left unless the festival is 1-2 days only (tho she mentioned it being a week?) or doing other things unless summer in Japan for teens are shorter
Festival is next week, and summer break is one month in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
Having trouble following the dialogue on this one.
It was kinda doing that thing where the person in panel repeats what the MC said, without the MC saying it in a bubble, while also saying things in actual bubbles.
A little annoying. It wouldn't be so much of an issue if there were more than two or three pages to each chapter.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread