Katainaka no Ossan, Kensei ni Naru: Tada no Inaka no Kenjutsu Shihan Datta noni, Taisei shita Deshi-tachi ga Ore wo Hottekurenai Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 …

Dex-chan lover
She beat that man with his trauama. Imagine getting some strong ass ability that most people in your world wouldn't be able to conceive of or beat, and then someone just overwhelms you and to add insult to injury, brings out your dad's belt to beat your ass.

Dex-chan lover
While it was a good fight, I can't help but feel a little baited by the chapter name "Old man, into a bloodbath!" when the old man is shown for all of one panel, and we hardly even see his fight.

Dex-chan lover
I think the body strengthening tech she used this chapter was the same she was also going to use against Beryl during their fight, since he managed to catch her off-guard and get close, but fortunately he sensed it and jumped out the way. Interesting.
While it was a good fight, I can't help but feel a little baited by the chapter name "Old man, into a bloodbath!" when the old man is shown for all of one panel, and we hardly even see his fight.
They were obviously talking about Lucy(Magic commander).

Dex-chan lover
She beat that man with his trauama. Imagine getting some strong ass ability that most people in your world wouldn't be able to conceive of or beat, and then someone just overwhelms you and to add insult to injury, brings out your dad's belt to beat your ass.
If the sorcerer grandma was correct, the dude was just a random thug of a little bit of strength, who was given all the fancy equipment as a plot by someone else. Often those who didn't really work for their achievements are the most arrogant ones. If that thug had beaten the magic devouring wolf himself, he probably would have had a much better understanding of his own gear's strengths and weaknesses. However, he was just a hoodlum who was probably told he would be invincible wearing them.

Dex-chan lover
"Crap"

I assume they're all half dead or probably in front of hell's gate already.

Dex-chan lover
If the sorcerer grandma was correct, the dude was just a random thug of a little bit of strength, who was given all the fancy equipment as a plot by someone else. Often those who didn't really work for their achievements are the most arrogant ones. If that thug had beaten the magic devouring wolf himself, he probably would have had a much better understanding of his own gear's strengths and weaknesses. However, he was just a hoodlum who was probably told he would be invincible wearing them.

Man that's even worse. Giving what can only be seen as a loaded gun to someone who only used it as a club lol

Dex-chan lover
pretty good chapter, you can't make a commander type into a weakling so fast again a thug only to have the MC shine more, so glad this didn't happen here.

Users who are viewing this thread