Katainaka no Ossan, Kensei ni Naru ~Tada no Inaka no Kenjutsu Shihan Datta noni, Taisei shita Deshi-tachi ga Ore wo Hottekurenai Ken~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 24…

Dex-chan lover
A man with a mission, handed with the right tools = chills.

Now I'm torn between showcasing the students' growth by showing Fissel's and Kurumi's fights in detail but prolonging Beryl's for months, or let the two finish their fights quickly to show Beryl's badassery faster. But I guess I'm more in favor with the former. More cool fights for us :win:
Good news!
Every Student gets one chapter dedicated to their fight, a perfect amount to show them off while not dragging it out. And a glorious fight it is!

Dex-chan lover
Good news!
Every Student gets one chapter dedicated to their fight, a perfect amount to show them off while not dragging it out. And a glorious fight it is!
Do they all win?

Dex-chan lover
I think Schupple was complaining that while he escaped and ran to the carriage on foot, the MC rode a horse after him. Basically he wanted the MC to be worn out like he was from running and not rested up and ready for a rematch just as soon as Schupple got his break.
Nah, I was confused on that part too. But then I realized he was talking to the Bishop, basically telling him to run along on his own because he wouldn't be able to fight while protecting the old bastard.

Dex-chan lover
Did you forget who their Teacher was? The Enemy doesn't make it easy but those gals are hax.
Genuine-Applause.gif

Dex-chan lover
Man I really want this to release fortnightly instead of monthly, sadly the pace is too slow so I end up having to reread it all each time.

Dex-chan lover
can someone tell me what the expressions meant when he grabbed the sword? was it a sound or an aura? There must be something for them to react this way.? just him holding the sword without anything happening cant be it?!
"It was as if a key had clicked in a lock, a lock which had been shackling a great and terrible beast. Those around him felt a cold frisson run down their spine as they finally caught a glimpse of the beast's true power."

-If I had to put it poetically.

Yooo the pause and Kuruni's nervous laughter when he clutched the Graybull blade is so fuckin hype! And the fight scenes these past two chapters we been eating good!

Group Leader
Yooo, their entrance and "opponent picking" was sick af! Can't wait to see it gets animated!

Dex-chan lover
Oooh, someone did their homework.

homework.jpg

Noice :meguu:
This one little thing gladdens me more than you can imagine; combined with the previous actually realistic battle, it shows that the author actually knows what he's drawing about and did do the bloody research.

A rare and precious thing to see in this day and age indeed.

Dex-chan lover
This one little thing gladdens me more than you can imagine; combined with the previous actually realistic battle, it shows that the author actually knows what he's drawing about and did do the bloody research.

A rare and precious thing to see in this day and age indeed.
Can you explain it? I'm lost here.

Fed-Kun's army
That panel of Beryl accepting the sword with the two following panels of Fissel shocked and Kuruni nervously laughing. I got chills. This was then kind of undercut by Kuruni launching Roberrie off his perch and into the forest with a swing of her zweihander and I lol'd. I cannot wait to see how the girls fight and how Beryl uses the Greybull sword.

Dex-chan lover
can someone tell me what the expressions meant when he grabbed the sword? was it a sound or an aura? There must be something for them to react this way.? just him holding the sword without anything happening cant be it?!
A living sword.

I love how the dude knows old-man will not stop from anything to get the little girl yet he tells him to run back... Poor dude doesn't even know what monster he's facing. Although I bet their fight will not be final and the dude will escape some way. The others though...
The cant is good as dead there...

Users who are viewing this thread