Katayoku no Labyrinth - Ch. 42

Thanks for the chapter!!

Mmrgh. These hints of Hiroto maybe having his memories of his past life...ugh. I have really mixed feelings on Hiroto having a happy ending. On one hand, he can't really help liking Miyako's sister more than Miyako. On the other hand, after knowing how Miyako commits suicide he showed his ass and has a shit personality in reality.

Since Miyako is happy with Tsukasa, there's no reason for her not to encourage her sister and Hiroto to get together...but at the same time it's obvious Miyako's sis values her sister more than Hiroto, and Hiroto should've respected that the first time instead of throwing a hissy fit...plus the idea that Miyako's sister will be his first and only love is such bullshit, they're only in high school. The scenario I'm hoping for is that even if Miyako's sister and Hiroto get together, they run into other relationship problems down the road and break up anyway.

Thank you for the Translation!! :D
i kinda feel like hiroto also remembers, he's giving off suspicious vibes :/ hmMMmmMmmMmm
idk how to feel abt this

I really don’t like hiroto. I hope her sister finds someone better than that two faced shit.

Thank you so much for translating it!!

Hiroto-kun is giving me the bad vibes. i feel like he knows something.

Hiroto ends up with Hotaru...Miyako really wanted everyone to be happy, but I still hate his guts. If Hotaru has her memories of the previous lifetimes I doubt she would still want him.

Aggregator gang
this chapter also gave me like a weird vibe but I'm already committed to this manga so I don't wanna just stop 😐

Users who are viewing this thread