8bc39c68-6ad0-4394-8fb2-bfb549ea81a6
G GastrointestinalLot Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 20, 2023 Messages 716 Jun 1, 2024 #2 Holy shit, thanks for the translation! I thought we were never going to see another English chapter of this series.
Holy shit, thanks for the translation! I thought we were never going to see another English chapter of this series.
R REALscans Group Leader Joined Jan 8, 2023 Messages 24 Jun 1, 2024 #3 GastrointestinalLot said: Holy shit, thanks for the translation! I thought we were never going to see another English chapter of this series. Click to expand... You're welcome. I'll try my best to keep the updates coming
GastrointestinalLot said: Holy shit, thanks for the translation! I thought we were never going to see another English chapter of this series. Click to expand... You're welcome. I'll try my best to keep the updates coming
tzeetch Fed-Kun's army Joined Jan 28, 2023 Messages 21 Jun 1, 2024 #4 REALscans said: You're welcome. I'll try my best to keep the updates coming Click to expand... Thank you so much brotha. Cant belive in my eyes 😭
REALscans said: You're welcome. I'll try my best to keep the updates coming Click to expand... Thank you so much brotha. Cant belive in my eyes 😭
V vanCham Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 25, 2019 Messages 633 Jun 1, 2024 #5 Well wtf, this among the most unexpected updates this year so far. Thanks for the translation, looking forward to more chapters.
Well wtf, this among the most unexpected updates this year so far. Thanks for the translation, looking forward to more chapters.
Mangamoz NTRbro Group Leader Joined Jun 12, 2020 Messages 19,403 Jun 1, 2024 #6 I will admit I only put this in my "plan to read" list cause I saw a certain future chap on E-Hentai... Thanks for the TL, I hope we get to see how that event I saw gets to that point.
I will admit I only put this in my "plan to read" list cause I saw a certain future chap on E-Hentai... Thanks for the TL, I hope we get to see how that event I saw gets to that point.
ItsThatBriGuy Supporter Joined Apr 5, 2023 Messages 5,669 Jun 2, 2024 #7 We're halfway home and we got ourselves a ride. Seriously, thanks for picking this up. Too many abandoned projects already.
We're halfway home and we got ourselves a ride. Seriously, thanks for picking this up. Too many abandoned projects already.
BREADsteeeks Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 28, 2019 Messages 180 Jun 2, 2024 #8 What a coincidence, I just started re-reading this. thanks for chapter.
goatGrass Active member Joined Mar 13, 2023 Messages 30 Jun 3, 2024 #9 WE ARE SOOOO BACK!!! THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION!!!