Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

This manga used to be my jam. I remember when Hitman Reborn used be categorized as "one of the greats" with Naruto and Bleach. The first couple dozen chapters are pretty slow (it starts to get exciting by chapter 61), but if you like Boruto's Dad, Bleach, etc. you really should consider trying it out. The ending is kind of unsatisfying, but, overall, it's pretty great.

Dex-chan lover
hmm? did IEM didn't finish scanlating Reborn? i didn't know because i was reading from MS back then

Why stop at chapter 351? Read manga in here is better and more comfortable but the chapters are not all uploaded..

Dex-chan lover
This isn't completely uploaded on here in English because this site doesn't upload chapters done by groups that don't want them uploaded elsewhere... and that's exactly the kind of group that did the last stretch of this series. Even they don't have all of their chapters of this up anymore due to their own policies, you'd have to find it elsewhere. Not legally though, pretty sure the official translation stalled out in volume 16? So yeah, you can go twice as far as that here as it is. Find an aggregator site with less upload rules (or uh, none at all as the case usually seems to be) in this case I guess. We all know there's certainly enough of them to choose from and some of them are even tolerable with an ad blocker or NoScript.

Thought that was the end but there's more? damn this is longer than i thought, but i wish it was uploaded here, this site is damn comfortable to use

It gets more and more ridiculous around the second half of the future arc. I love it before that.

This series went downhill in the middle of Enma arc with dissapointing end, but still a good read, there are so many series worse out there, also beautiful art. KHR is still one of the best shounen i've read... i bought every hardcopy of this ah... classic.

Dex-chan lover
Great manga but after the future arc it becomes more meh but better ending than fucking demon slayer by fucking far

Such an underrated series. Even though the game is capital trashfest doodoo, Tsuna definitely should have made the cut in Jump Force

The highs of this manga are pretty high but the lows are really low. I actually think the last 2 arcs are pretty good and hope they get animated some day.

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh I never liked the addition of the earth elements, too confusing, can't remember and tell them apart until now. The trio introduced in future arc was perfect. Probably because the mangaka wasn't given enough room to make the new element grew into the readers.
The last arc felt really rushed. It's sad the publisher didn't give more room for this manga to grow more details.

Can anyone confirm or correct this? I read somewhere the next arc should have been about Tsuna choosing his gf. Candidates are the usual two, Chrome, ...and I forgot. Sounds ridiculous I know but I just want as much info of what this manga could have been as I could get 😆

@capricieux I agree, and it just comes out of nowhere (hey, there just happens to be this earthquake!) maybe it would have been better if they were introduced initially in the future but have no part in the arc

Users who are viewing this thread