Katsura's Wig of the Day - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
This swimsuit chapter was good. I was curious what swimsuits we would see and in the end Katsura won. Not because of her suit but because of the face she makes on page 10. No wonder you are using it as the final page.
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Bald suspicions growing more with this chap.
In the first chapter I seem to recall (though I'm not bothering to check) that it's established she is not wearing wigs due to any abnormalities or sickness - so it'd be silly if she was wearing the wigs due to baldness (which would be an abnormality for a young girl).

That said, I'm with you, I'm suspicious of what's up with her hair now. Perhaps it's patchy, or she's inherited a awful hair-line from her parents, or she shaved it bald for fashion (the wigs) and doesn't want others to see that?
We all know we're not getting an answer though until the last chapter though.

Dex-chan lover
In the first chapter I seem to recall (though I'm not bothering to check) that it's established she is not wearing wigs due to any abnormalities or sickness - so it'd be silly if she was wearing the wigs due to baldness (which would be an abnormality for a young girl).

That said, I'm with you, I'm suspicious of what's up with her hair now. Perhaps it's patchy, or she's inherited a awful hair-line from her parents, or she shaved it bald for fashion (the wigs) and doesn't want others to see that?
We all know we're not getting an answer though until the last chapter though.
Yeah I highly doubt it will be anything tragic, it would be too much of a mood whiplash for this story.

She may either be bald or have weird hair she is embarrased about like you said.

Her reaction here points to her not wanting her real hair or lack of to be seen.

Dex-chan lover
I like how Katsura kept her pose until our boy approached her. 😄

Also... As always, find yourself a girl who can put you in a Romero Special. 😍

Dex-chan lover
No matter what Katsura is hiding (if she's hiding anything at all), Kida is going to like Katsura for Katsura.

Dex-chan lover
I get the bald suspicions but since it kinda felt like the scene in the end of the last chapter could have been showing her real hair, a chapter with an almost reveal like this right after kinda makes me lean more towards that

Group Leader
Remember in the 1st chapter "She doesn't have a scalp disease"?
Well she is bald or has cancer! (Sorry just a dark joke).
But while it is definitely cute it's also unfortunately getting boring >< let's hope for more development!

Users who are viewing this thread