Kawaii Hito - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I’ve said this before, but I’ll say it again anyway... I feel like I’m watching two marshmallows date.

Thanks for the update! Really really grateful that you still continue this.

Supporter
Yay fluff! Thanks for the latest chapter, I'm so glad that although he has scary eyes he is still as sensitive as ever. And sooo happy they finally moved on a step.

@Slapdown3, I hope that all the fluff that you get to read is exactly what you need today. :)

Nevermind, didn't see that the next chapter was already posted...

Aggregator gang
I know they’re just celebrating her birthday and all, but I can’t stop tricking myself into thinking he’s gonna propose!

There are moments where this feels more like a teen romance, especially with her needing her parents permission to stay out.

Dex-chan lover
Not so sure about that... the same parents that impose a curfew now are letting her go on a trip? wonder what lie did she tell of if her brother will follow them secretly.
I wont be content if this manga ends before they get married. I wanna see lil blonde grin reapers running around lol

I wonder how long until Hiyori isn’t satisfied with just kissing. She’s been very bold so I expect something out of her soon tbh

Dex-chan lover
Are we certain she's 20 like the mamga suggests she is? Shouldn't need permission to go someplace if so. Maybe a notice of where you're going, sure, but not permission

Users who are viewing this thread