Kawaii Hito - Vol. 7 Ch. 30.5

Thank you to the entire team for seeing this through till the end!!! I’ll miss all the adorable characters here but i’m glad everyone got a happy ending!! 🥰♥️

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this to the end. Now that it ended properly without any negativity, it's probably my top 3 shoujo manga ever. Would've liked to see them married or with kids but this is fine too. It was always about the little things. Gonna miss it.

Fed-Kun's army
That was cute but i wanted to see their kids :((

Thanks for translating!

This is such a feel-good kind of manga.
Thank you for translating! I appreciate you finishing this.

The ending seemed kinda... meh? I love this story, but I’m left kind of wanting a more satisfying conclusion.

Sensei, thank you so much for creating a story that brought so much joy to so many! Alas--I was hoping for a time skip and a cute little baby to gush over. But Hiyori-chan and Moriya-kun will continue to find happiness in our hearts! Thank you!!!

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely loved this manga. I'm sure I'm not alone in that I was hoping for a marriage/proposal/child reveal at the end, but still, the ending was very fitting. As the readers who wont be following their lives anymore, wanting a sense of finality is normal, but I also like the tone the author went with that things will just continue nicely for them :) plus, I thought that after her brother was a huge dick the first time he met Hana, it was super cute for them to become good friends. Is this the perfect ending I would've picked for a final chapter? No. Does it decrease the quality of the manga at all? HELL NO!

10/10, will likely reread in like a year and cry due to how fucking good and cute this cute ass manga was.

Also, thank you so much Timeless scans for making this amazing experience accessible to so many people. I'm definitely going to be going through your profile in here and checking out your other projects, because just from this one I can tell you guys have amazing taste.

Aggregator gang
9/10, easily in my top 5 for the genre. I did start rolling my eyes every time he scared someone at around chapter 22.

This manga was wonderful but tbh this ending was very disappointing. I don't need a proposal or anything, but at least do something!

All good things must come to an end. Really sad to see this one go though. Going to have to find a substitute for the fluff.

Dex-chan lover
Aah, they get married, how can anybody doubt that.

And even if they don't, he can marry her brother, it's still all good.

Users who are viewing this thread