Kawaii Hito - Vol. 7 Ch. 30.5

Dex-chan lover
Nice to finally see her side of their meeting (after hearing about it), but I feel like this could have been the usually 30ish pages and transitioned into an epilogue (like an Hiyori was telling a story thing) after. Feels like a weird note to end on (would have felt more complete to end it at the last chapter)

Dex-chan lover
Such a disappointment it was axed and apperantly axed pretty sudden, usually author at least draw SOME ending, but this is just usual chapter ending. Sad, it was great manga, that is unsatisfying ending. Not gonna rate manga lower though bcs of that, but... taste of unfinished manga...

Dex-chan lover
Whaaaat END? fucking maan. I stop reading this manga in-order to gain more chapters so that i can binge reading it. But i gain the END chapter instead. Such a disappointment. I guess its time to continue reading this now.

Nonetheless, thank you for bringing this awesome wholesome series till the last chapter Timeless scans. Thanks for all your hard work!

Thank u guys soo much for this wonderful manga! The ending was not satisfying but still loved it!

Umm ... I don't understand ending the series with this. Seems incomplete.

Thanks for the update!😊

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you very much for translating! Hope I can find physical copies of this manga. I am quite satisfied with the series ending at this point, as we've already seen Hanazono's major character development.

Awww. I wanted to see a wedding and some little kids :( thank you for all the hard work timeless.

Here's the colored page of chapter 30 page 4 for a little more floof uwu https://natalie.mu/comic/news/351016

Aggregator gang
Wished the extra chapter was about their marriage but oh well, this is also nice
(I'm lying this is not enough please make more)

I've been following this series since 2 years ago, sad that no one was translating this
But i checked again today and found out that this series has been completed
Thank you for delivering this to us, dear translators!

NG

I can't understand why such a beautiful and fluffy manga got axed! I'd still rate it a 9/10. One of the most fluffiest manga I've read.

Dex-chan lover
That's it? What? It's like... 95% of the series was great and then it suddenly ends. No engagement, wedding, or any significant scenes in the last few chapters? Anticlimactic and no closure.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm happy I'm not the only one that expected a marriage prologue.

Anyway, this was a great series, very heartwarming.

Users who are viewing this thread