Kawaii Hito - Vol. 7 Ch. 30.5

Why does every manga I love either drops translation or straight-up ends in 2020? I cry twice, one for the story and one for this luck :(

Dex-chan lover
Abrupt ending I think, but the story is good and full of warmths.

Noo its end, now where should i search for this kind of fluffiness:(

Anyway thankyou so much for translating this manga!!♡

Group Leader
Mom: That's how kids, how papa found your mama in the flower car and misundstood me as fairy flower.

Kids: awww....
Dad: *blush in the corner.

Dex-chan lover
And so it ends... But I'm happy! This was a good ride that I'm happy I could partake in. Thank you so much for translating and thank you author and artists for seeing it through!

I loved this very much, so wholesome, so much cuteness, but this ending is bad.

I'm disappointed. Not like I will rate it lower because of this, but I expected a better end. It really just felt like literally any other chapter.

Supporter
Well that was a wonderful series... but not getting to see them marry is little much! 9/10, much floof is just what we need for 2020.

Pretty good, makes me wanna go out there and find true love...
I think I'll just sit in my room and read Manga actually

One of my all time favorites. I can't explain how much this series has helped me over the years. I'm sad to see it end.

Wait what!? That's it? They attend someone else's wedding and then it ends.... She's still job hunting and no time skip to them like living together or married or anythng?

Aggregator gang
Finally the end of the ride. I am satisfied.

Strangely I did not mind that there is no closure or end point for these two. Rather than a time skip, and nice little touch of reminiscing how it all began felt sorta nice in its way.

Also I think it is even better like this than dragging on and either repeat the same pattern or introducing new drama. It ended by finishing all the plot for sub characters too.

What a fluff ride this was. I will miss it dearly. Good job for the translation.

Can't believe it's been 3years since I started reading this!
Thank you so much Timeless scan for picking this up 5 months ago and scanlating it till the end😍😍

Group Leader
Sure felt like a very abrupt ending because it got axed. Instead of feeling blissfully happy about the ending, I'm still left wondering if she moved away to some far-flung location in Japan to start a career in TV at some shithole of a local station. The male leads final remarks sure sounded like he would be at peace even if she leaves him. Was a really good series until the last two chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread