Kawaii Hito

I'm weak to awkward/shy male leads. It's refreshing to read a shoujo that gets to the point and doesn't dance around for 100+ chapters with no kiss scene.

Huh? The original has 7 volumes, while we only see 4 volumes on here. This shouldn't be complete yet, right?

Dex-chan lover
@PaterFrog "Completed" refers to it's publication status, not it's translation status. We're not even halfway done with the scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
My stomach is having a hard time handling the sweetness here.

Double-page supporter
Rather than Kawaii Hito, it should've been called Kawaii Futari. Seriously, these two give me diabetes

@altamishaziq

The manga ended on volume 7.
Up to only volume 4 has been translated here at mangadex, so yes, there are more chapters still to expect, so long as the scanlation group doesn't drop the project.

This makes it 3 different translation groups for the English version, I don't get why groups keep picking it up, doing a few chapters and then dropping it only for it to be brought back a few months later by another groupie come on, consistency people

Fed-Kun's army
@Mystic_Apollo Its seems to happen a lot nowadays. No one wants to stick with a series to the end anymore. Only consistent group I see around is LH and they pretty much only do isekai lul

Also its really only two. Miss mystery did most of it she just probably left Phoneix because they drop series a lot.

Read this manga and you'll get diabetes.
Signed by​
A very competent doctor and an expert in rosewater shoujo.​

Just been diagnosed with diabetes after reading this manga.
Vouch for high sugar level.
10/10 would comatose again.

Man!!! This is tooooo cute for my heart😇😇It really does give u diabetes. I want more of this pleaseee

Users who are viewing this thread