Kawaii Hito

while the ending didn’t have a wedding/marriage/x number of kids. I think it suited the story and the characters. Their relationship add to their life. It made them happier people.
This manga gave me small moments of happiness in a year of sadness for me. I’m sad to see it end. I’m glad the author go an award. This manga was so sweet and straightforward. Give it a read.

wholesome series, but
pretty disappointed with the ending. Doesn't have to be a married / having kids ending, for example if Hiyori decided to work at the flower shop and they continued the shop as a couple, letting Hanazono's mom to take it easy and enjoying the sight of her child being happy with his loved one would be the best ending.

Another good read, ending is ok, but lacking. This is one of those anime/manga that needs season 2, something like that. or something like a 2 chapter with their future together and it would be a masterpiece. I would like to rate it 9, but I will do it with 8.

😭😭NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Why? Why did it end!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I liked it so much, damnit.
The only problem is that it ended 😭

this is such a wholesome series i really cant stop smiling reading this 🥺🥺 loveee the relationship & character development, nothing feels too forced, its so natural, i loveeeee this 😳 the ending also makes me feel good though i expected more, it still make me feel warm 😚 thank you for translating this, and thank you to the author and everyone involved in this manga 🤎

the guy’s eyes in the manhwa picture really scared the shit outta me ...

Well.... it’s a lighthearted and fluffy shoujo romance manga, there’s not much drama which I like so i’ll give it that but tbh they are somewhat a boring couple, I don’t really like the male lead (he’s really boring) and some chapters bored me to death too. Tbh I almost felt like dropping it at some point but thought i’d see it through to the end, I mean might as well since I had just a few chapters left. I’m glad that I completed it, but would not read it a 2nd time lol.

Dex-chan lover
I see a light, and it's the wholesomeness of this story that fills the room with warmth.

Users who are viewing this thread