Kawaii Hito

O man I love this one so sad to see it end, I always find my self with a big old smile after finishing a chapter and that prolong U think to your self "don't worries girl your about to meet your true love" I will miss this

I underestimate this manga, damn this is truly beautiful

10/10, I love how the story goes

very wholesome manga and nice escape from all the other drama stuff im reading or irl since it doesnt involve much drama here :) rlly recommend this one

tho the ending disappointed me a lot. i mean it wasnt bad but i hoped for like an engagement, wedding or like married with children prologue. ending was pretty rushed and came out of nowhere :/

Dex-chan lover
Decent unoriginal concept of a male protagonist with a misunderstood scary face with the difficulty to smile naturally, with the uncommon aspect of the (beautiful cute) heroine being attracted to him first and confessing.

The introduction was quite nice, followed by the reveal of how she slowly got the courage to finally confess, but it instantly became irritating after the new supporting characters came as obstacles.
They quickly developed as normal friends who adapted out of being obstacles to supporters instead to an extent but afterwards as I came closer to finishing, I realized how very repetitive and extremely basic the story is from its bland plots and characters of everyday boring small talk, trips, expression of love, silly jealousy and moments of normal enjoyment, with a decent amount of funny moments on occasion.

The character development is mild in how it mostly just slightly develops in their maturity as a new inexperienced couple, with surprisingly no sign of him ever fixing his difficulty to have a forced ugly smile.
The tint hint of sharing of wisdom through his cousin was sweet as she was in a similar situation to Hiyori while looking scary like Hanazono, but overall it's all very basic and dull...

Although the art is simple, the design of their smiles/grins is elegantly gorgeous.

Unfortunately, it's a mediocre manga of which I expected more from. 3.5/10.

Im not gonna lie here, I'm kinda disappointed in the ending. I wanted to atleast see a marriage proposal but overall, the manga was good

I'd rate a 6/10: If you're looking for a light and fluffy manga to pass the time, this is for you.
It was an entertaining and above average read, but one that didn't offer much substance that would cause me to re-read it.
The series was really cute and it had some decent character growth for Hanazono which was satisfying to read. The manga tended to repeat itself from chapter to chapter, with reoccurring dialog and visual gags that got stale near the end of it. There are some interesting conflicts that come up in the manga, like
Hiyori's struggling job search, Hiyori's brother, Hiyori's stalker, Hanazono's freind
, but they get dropped as soon as they come up which leads to a sort of uneventful story. I feel like the ending was too soft? Like the manga didn't really have a conclusion and It just sorta stopped. It had me thinking "that's it? Shouldn't there be more?"
However, even though it's basic, it was still enjoyable to read through. Sometimes you just want something sweet and simply to munch on while you're sitting in your room, curled up in a blanket and drinking some tea, waiting for the global pandemic arc to finally end.

Dex-chan lover
I would rate this one a 10/10, solely because this is everything that I WONT experience in this life time, in the least edgiest way possible, its just another one of those fluff mangas that make you cry out of disappointment for your own life, I've very depressed and a hopeless romantic so mostly any romance manga makes me feel utterly useless, the more it makes me feel like shit, the higher the rating is for me, so yeah all in all the ending felt not rushed but empty and unfulfilled (personal opinion for the ending btw), but for me the FMC and MMC made up for any set backs the manga had for me personally, only cause I indulge myself in the insecure guy X confident girl character troupes, just read it if you haven't already. :)

Fed-Kun's army
10/10 Would turn back time and read again.

A fluffy rom-com with a fulfilling open ending. Frankly, a closed ending would have ruined the entire mood the series set up. Also, yes as other people have said, there isn't much substance in here. But sometimes fluffy, feel-goodlonely, rom-coms don't need any substance to be enjoyable.

Edit: I'm reading other comments below so I'm going to add this. About the open ending:
A rom-com doesn't need to end in a marriage to be fulfilling. They have already professed their love for each other and there no doubt that they will one day get married, but leaving it open-ended just makes you create that scene for yourself and in my opinion, is a better direction for the ending.

This was so cute, i absolutely loved reading it but I wish it could've ended with a proposal tbh.

I love it!! What a cute and sweet manga. Every character is just so lovely. I wish it would ended in better way. But it's still adorable tho💓

Ahh I feel blessed... such a soft and sweet manga!
Everything is just so lovely ❣️No ridiculous and senseless drama at all, so refreshing ❣️

Users who are viewing this thread