Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai - Vol. 3 Ch. 36

@sherish It's not recommended that employees of the same company date each other since it could affect the work enviroment and perfomance, especially if they fight or break up. It's even worse if it's someone of higher position with someone lower since it could trigger favoritism over other employees.

Fed-Kun's army
@Omegaplib - "It's not recommended that employees of the same company date each other"

Not necessarily the same company, but at least not when one of them is the other's supervisor, as is the case here.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of starting to hate our protagonist.

@Omegaplib I think it's more a young man dating his older superior. Implies coercion or trying to sleep your way up the ladder. If a woman does it it's totally fine if not expected though.

@ironclad lol "totally fine or expected"

Yeah its not like creepy older male bosses force themselves on lower ranked women all the time or anything right? The women totally ask for it.

Dex-chan lover
And we have another MC who is totally incapable of recognizing who the ABSOLUTELY BEST GIRL in this manga is. Shiori-chan, you are the cousin I wish I had.

Dex-chan lover
@ironclad @Captaininvictus
Could you guys please not? At least not here, if you want to discuss about it, fine, but do it elsewhere, I can see where and how this is going to end if it keeps up, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one that dislikes this kind of shit here.
sorry for shit english

Users who are viewing this thread