Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai - Vol. 4 Ch. 46

AHAHHAHAH ANOTHER DOGSHIT MANGA. JUST DROP THIS SHIT NOW. HOW FUCKING CHILDISH. THE DIPSHT THAT MADE THIS DRIBBLE HAS THE MENTAL AGE OF A TODDLER.

Fed-Kun's army
@tseng

ah yes I got curious as well so I read the korean, and the drama is lame af, the MC become stupid in 3 ch. I really have high expectation for this one but yeah prolly gonna wait next year for 5th vol.

Double-page supporter
Read "Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai!" if you're looking for a good story about a younger guy, who is still an adult, having romantic interest in an older woman.

That story has a couple that genuinely care for eachother and support eachother through hard situations. The male lead is learning emotional maturity and how to be the kind of person who can make the woman he loves, and her son, happy. The female lead is learning how to rely on others again and not having to shoulder the burdens of her life all on her own.

Fed-Kun's army
This dumbfuck. Way to get tricked into agreeing with something you don't want to do, idiot.

Ore

Dex-chan lover
Honest to god these manga authors are trying real hard to make you as fucking retarded as their fucking plots.

Dex-chan lover
Oh ffs, talk about “stupidly introduced future drama” 🤦🏻‍♂️ to all the authors out there: if you don’t have intelligent ways to make your manga longer...just don’t.

Dex-chan lover
What a dumbass.
Triple dumbass if he actually shows up to the mixer.
He should just shoot it down by saying "sorry I got a date with my gf that time, looser!"

Double-page supporter
What a fucking moron. Just, you know, don't go. Not like they can actually force you to go. Grow a backbone, you stupid brat. But he'll probably go, because fuck any logic whatsoever.

Aggregator gang
Honestly, I'm not sure why you guys are so mad. If you don't like the direction this is headed, stop reading it.

Anyway...Megumi with her "maybe" nonsense, why is she like this? Meh even though it's silly I can't blame the dude for going to a mixer, maybe he'll meet a girl who actually can show that she's interested in him and he can move on. If this manga ended with them breaking up I wouldn't mind.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, no more drama. I hope it returns to being comedy drama instead of serious drama. That's way more fun and establishes the relationship more.

As someone who has read ahead, get your seatbelts tight, boys. This arc will be both the most insane and frustrating arc yet in this series.

i am not even mad, Mc may be a fool getting baited like this but the FMC is a terrible person to deal with and i don't think she deserves him at all at this point, her unwillingnes to be proactive or at least be able to say that you like your bf is stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread