Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai

Man, only in manga does that work. If I told my boss she looked cute when she was angry, my ass would be fired so fast it would break the sound barrier being launched out the door.

Group Leader
Man, only in manga does that work. If I told my boss she looked cute when she was angry, my ass would be fired so fast it would break the sound barrier being launched out the door.

@nitrokitty Username checks out.

"Oh! An update," I said, "I'll just read it tomorrow morning."
And lo' and behold, when I came the next morning all the chapters in English have been removed 🙃

My dumbass left "View H only" on. Roast me pls

He could’ve showed us her saying she likes him and it would’ve been the cutest thing but instead he blue balled us for no reason. Sick.

Aggregator gang
I usually am okay with these 3-4 chapter mini stories, BUT GOD FUCKING DAMN, they're painful to read when you get a chapter a week.

It's funny finding an author you haven't seen in like 6 years and finding that all their HS romcoms flopped hard, but the one about the 30-something cake in the office is the one one that becomes decently long-running.

Checked Manganelo comments section.. The whole had sex with boss thing is a jebait. Don’t fall for it.

That cover (vol. 4) is weird as fuck to me. It looks like she is an isekai slave or something. That brown attire is WEIRD.

Fed-Kun's army
God dammit. You fuckers below me really soured my ride. And knowing how Tachibana Roku keeps shitting the bed.... ehh ima put this on hold. My continuation will depend on what actually happened and how it ends.

Users who are viewing this thread