Kawaii Kanojo-chan - Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
After re-reading I just realized that the 2 guys who was hitting up our yandere heroine are probably the same 2 guys who got hit by the car :worry:
Damn she would do something like that? Really don't want to mess with yanderes jeez

Dex-chan lover
After re-reading I just realized that the 2 guys who was hitting up our yandere heroine are probably the same 2 guys who got hit by the car :worry:
Oh damn didn't think of that at all but yes.

Also this girl is the FBI or what? She found all the other girls information so fast

Fed-Kun's army
Oh damn didn't think of that at all but yes.

Also this girl is the FBI or what? She found all the other girls information so fast
Welcome to the world of yandere, where the yandere in question has the strength of 10 gorillas, reaction time of a fly, hiding weapon arsenal on par with military's and personal information network rivaling that of a country

Dex-chan lover
And one of those guys even had the sense to get the hell out of dodge before anything happened, I guess even the smart ones don't get away.

Users who are viewing this thread