Kawaii Kanojo-chan - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Guys, guys, we have a new cupcake today! for free!! we have a lot of them! who whant one? :huh:

Fed-Kun's army
Yo. It's all good fcw just went to a farm upstate. When is she coming back....hmm....she didn't say.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god he has her to look out for him, who knows what would have happened if she hadn't protected him

I hope I never get someone like this even close to me... to everyone who wishes to have someone like this... you really don't these relations are extremely abusive and go on your psyche really bad... if you ever stop loving her you are dead... if she ever reaches a breaking point you are dead, if you want fredom you get trapped. And if you find out about her crazyness you have two options: Tell her and die or get trapped somewhere forever or living with the constand fear that she is going to kill you or find out that you know about her and then kills you. It will be a Constand life in Fear with Gaslighting, manipulation, and you probably will be slowly Isolated and made dependend of her.

Dex-chan lover
If Edano-san was taking advantage of him then how would you describe what you were doing, Yue-san...

Double-page supporter
So if she really did kill her I wonder if the author gonna give us a police investigation where he is now considered the killer and they trace it back to stalker girl too. Probably not but would be fun to see

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so I know we're all speculating whether Edano is alive or not, but has Yue also been that big? Is it just me?

Yue definitely killed Edano. If you read chapter 2, the ex-boyfriend "moved out" even though he was never seen. So, she most definitely killed her.

Dex-chan lover
Ehhh let's be honest, she might just bribe the police force and she just happens to have connections to the higher ups. A good yandere is always ready with some blackmail
perhaps her father or mom is working in the police force by chance , government even. they will always have a way around

Look like the kouhai is trapped somewhere, and i dont think the girl is stupid enough to keep the kouhai long enough for the police to raise suspicous the mc.

What do you think happened to the other girl? Do you think she’s either trapped somewhere, dead, or do you think she’s actually torturing her (to teach her to stay away from the guy)? We all know she just knocked her out. She didn’t actually kill her.
I am praying to the Gods that she isn't stabbed or something

Users who are viewing this thread