Kawaii Kara Kimi Ga Warui - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Please tell me the dude is just playing with him and using the sister as an excuse! And if this is actually what's happening, that dude better get kneed at his balls by the sister for tricking brother!!

thank you for the update!!
though yukito can do a lot better than a guy who uses his crush's brother as practice dummy. 😔

I hate where this is going. Should I prepare for another roller coaster ride?
I hate Taiki, he's an a -hole.

Ok I'm gonna continue but I'd taiki doesn't get a development or at least a great punch I'm gonna be so mad

I hate how everyone refers to him as "Natsuna's Brother" like he isn't his own individual even his friend and love interest :/ ........ I hope Taiki get's his heart broken and our mc finds a better guy :)

welp why is the cutie one always interested with an asshole 🙄🙄 seriously dude stop using ur non sense - stupid reason to fuck him

Thanks for the release💜💜
Though so far I think the character is kinda messed up!

i really like the art style, but i'm quite sad, that he seems to be used as a substitute (i hope he comes to realise that he liked the brother all along and this was just him projecting).

Fed-Kun's army
…うわ
クズだ
images

YOU'RE NO REPLACEMENT SWEETIE YOU'RE YOUR OWN PERSON AND YOU'RE CUTE AND WONDERFUL (⸝⸝⸝ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ⌑ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀⸝⸝⸝)
SAY THE WORD AND ILL THROW HIM OUT FOR YOU YOU DESERVE BETTER (⸝⸝⸝ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ⌑ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀⸝⸝⸝)

i feel like this is gonna turn into a "i fell in love with you, i was just using your sister as an excuse" kind of thing

Double-page supporter
ntr all the way.....yikes
but i think the one that taiki really likes is yuki and not the sister, he's just making an excuse to make a move

Users who are viewing this thread