Kawaii Kara Kimi Ga Warui - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
Urg idk even if taiki likes him while thinking that the one he likes is natsuna, that doesn't explain the creep action of trying to touch a girl's thigh while shes asleep

the art is good tho

Fed-Kun's army
ouf this is horrible. This will probably sort itself out and badaboom the guy actually loved him not his sister all along but at this moment the twin guy is just demeaning himself so much. Asking the guy you love to touch you thinking you're your sibling whom he supposedly loves and who loves him back (again "supposedly") that is just horrible on all sorts of levels

Everything just feels...icky....

On another note, I know ‘cousins’ is kinda used loosely in a lot of Asian countries to refer to family friends or any sort of distant relative your age (Ik I’m Asian too). They don’t really clarify how related they are and it just adds another whole layer to the icky

I don't like taiki, he's a slimy bastard. It's just ickyyyy they're doing this behind natsuna's back, and that shit is insensitive. And a huge dick move.

Hahaha!!! Tanjiro's reaction image in the comment is pure gold!

Yeah, I don't like this situation either. The art style is amazing, has a nostalgic feel to it. The story and the characters... feeling icky. Taiki has the villain's characteristics in typical romance dramas, usually the scumbag ex or flirting type of a man. But he's supposed to be the good guy here. 🤔

nooooo baby no. so he did know it was yukito wearing it that time. so he liked him. also 👿 why you say substitute why why why why 😭

that’s actually really sad. like even if you like him, don’t EVER be a substitute. i’m actually surprised it doesn’t hurt him more seeing how much he hates being compared to her

Users who are viewing this thread