Kawaii Kouhai ni Iwasaretai - Vol. 2 Ch. 26 - She wants to make me say “for our three month anniversary...”

Contributor
I know we'll never see the day in our lifetimes, but maybe in an alternate universe, this couple is celebrating their "three month mensiversary".

Dex-chan lover
Unpopular opinion but I think giving flowers is highly overrated and useless. Giving other items like chocolate or bracelets are more practical and/or longer lasting.

Dex-chan lover
Would be funny if she had allergies, but still accepted them because she;s nice

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh, she's probably smiling in the final page, you can tell from the eyes. (And also she's blushing pretty hard).

Dex-chan lover
I would do nothing because anniversary means one year has passed. This is actually one of my pet peeves.

Dex-chan lover
Unpopular opinion but I think giving flowers is highly overrated and useless. Giving other items like chocolate or bracelets are more practical and/or longer lasting.
Agreed. It's like getting someone a pet when they didn't ask for one, or even if they just offhandedly mentioned that they would like to get one sometime in the future.

You can never go wrong with food (and alcohol if you're old enough) as a gift.

Group Leader
@Xystus
It really just depends. My mother and sisters adore the flowers my father gives them. They have a special vase for them are care for them regularly. Besides, not everyone likes or can even eat sweets.

Users who are viewing this thread