Kawaii Kouhai ni Iwasaretai

Contributor
@TitanAnteus:

That's hardly an enticing recommendation in the context of my complaints about this being sort of degrading towards the love interest...? (And furthermore, I'm already saying it's coming off as an uncomfortable form of male wish fulfillment despite the girl being nominally in the position of power in the relationship.)

Now, I happen to have already read some of—and to my vague recollection, kind of liked overall, but it's been a while—the other comic (though I am bemused that you think it's the same premise). But that's for reasons entirely besides the "role reversal" you speak of: I'd quite probably dislike this manga even if it's roles were reversed, and likewise, I think I'd still at least somewhat like the other manga if it's roles were reversed.

Dex-chan lover
Nice. It's rare for a romance manga to start with the romance straight up.

fhq

I wonder how true that kouhai - senpai relationship really is in Japan. They sure fetishize it often enough.

Supporter
The author is a genius, that's the only explanation, how else can you have a character that is (from the description), simultaneously "extremely assertive, deadpan, and extremely passive aggressive."
Passive aggressiveness pisses me off, but this, this is charming cause she actually says what she wants VERY clearly. Just... in a weird way.

Contributor
Looks like mangaka started another series
EaTfv_DUcAE35M1

Fed-Kun's army
Easygoing and fun.
Lovely dynamic between them, tho it's nothing new or original
The art is quite different, reminds me of Pop Team Epic lmao
8/10

Every fucking chapter leaves me "god I wish that was me"
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Author lost his way.

I like sakamo-cchan more than Moriyama and her relationship was funny in a sad way.

But since Torahime got in...

This is just a harem series. But like why?

I feel like the plot got lost in the way.

Am I the only one still hung on the fact that she wants him to be more assertive, yet when he tried to kiss her that one time, she rejected him and then made the relationship awkward for a chapter or two?

fhc

I read 102 chapters and they not even kissed yet. No progress at all the whole manga.

Users who are viewing this thread