Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

At least now we know Nanjou does actually like him, even if she couldn't admit it due to fujoshi syndrome.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sorry, but this war was over the second the busty senpai asked him to make her his slave.

Contributor
she just said she has one sided feelings, it doesn't really mean they are romantic feelings...

Group Leader
If you ask me I'm genuine ly impressed at how the author linked those two heroines up

So she likes him too huh, a straight fujoshi, well that's fine with me. and i'm guessing it'll be a trainwreck of misunderstanding, i wouldn't be surprised if his bff is gay and likes him

Btw, if she's making a profit, it's in his best interest to sue her for using his likeness w/o permission. The money rightfully already belongs to him (and Akiyama).

The loli is also hopelessly bad at love. Usually, you'd try to get blackmail material on your target and not some random male who obviously holds no influence over anyone, let alone your target. She said she was too scared to reach out to Akiyama directly, but if she had any brain cells, she'd kidnap either the fujoshi b/c she knows Akiyama way better than the mc (enough to draw a manga of him even), or the loli sadist just b/c she's a loli and might make for a good hostage situation. Having her reach out to this mc at all just seems really forced and thoughtless.

• This
Reactions: GK
? this guy will never catch a break will he? I fell in love with this manga from chapter 5

Dex-chan lover
This would become one of the most embarrassing moments in his entire life.

Dex-chan lover
Holy mother of all things holy,

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Akiyama's a lolicon. This'll work out perfectly for them :3

Dex-chan lover
Okay, this is getting too weird. The loli stalker has hundreds of pictures of Akiyama, right? She's got to know that Akiyama's a lolicon, RIGHT? So what in the hell does she need any help with I ask you? And if it's revealed in the next chapter that she doesn't know that Akiyama's into lolis, then I'm going to be seriously disappointed in this author, which is a shame since I've really enjoyed the craziness so far.

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
The only sane option is probably the sister. I'm a Dominant Sadist Rose Lily girl saying this but All help me I don't want to root for the dependent sub, the Sadistic Dom, or the Fujoshi. I mean they're interesting but forcing fetishes on other people is wrong. My goodness what is it with Japan and appealing the incest route these days.

Dex-chan lover
... ... Damn. This is crazy.
I'll just support the sister.

Users who are viewing this thread