Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Keiki kinda sucks. I mean he's just sitting here kink shaming all these girls instead of accepting their hobbies that are generally not harmful at all lol

@CrazyJae
Yes hobbies not harm him but the girls are harming him 1 girl drug him, some girls black mail him another girl violated him. I shouldn’t call theses aren’t harming.

Aggregator gang
look at his eyes at the last page

when he thought he finally going to fulfull his life destiny to pound that unripe cherry with the mega wood hidden in his pants

but god forbade it all mere dream too good to be true

and in his face the eyes of man forsaken by god

Well, he's true to the way of lolicon. I'm not a lolicon but my IRL friend who are a lolicon said a loli must be under 12 yo, or 13-14 yo in special case, more than that is not considered a loli anymore. He also said loli's not a sexual object and must be protected, idk how true his word tho.

Dex-chan lover
@celstra its kind of stupid if you think about it. If they wish to marry these "loli girls under say, 14 years old" they will get older and thus, not "loli" anymore and the guy will divorce lookin for fresh meat.
Meaning that these type of guys are indeed pedophiles.

Now, lolita lovers are those that look under 16 or w/e but are older, basically legal loli, so its safe to say that is a more healthier fetish for these lads. 🤓

He's not a Lolicon but a pedophile, and a damn trash too, feeling really sorry for Koharu .

Double-page supporter
is it about age or about appearance. if it's about age then u can't go out with anyone lmao stay alone forever my normie

Fed-Kun's army
What an idiot. Loli body, but she's a year older so she's a no go. If only she were a few centuries older, then maybe he would've gone for it.
ffs

Dex-chan lover
🤔maybe another girl to the harm? 🤔
possible MC comes to support her after that?

Group Leader
so he's the type of lolicon that cares about age!?
you still have much to learn my child.

Dex-chan lover
Just when I thought I had witnessed every last idiotic move made by a dumbshit male manga character - THIS! Smh

Dex-chan lover
I love Shouma; it's rare to see one who is really really dedicated to their fetish. Absolutely my guy.

At this point, I hope we’re getting a Koharu end. She’s the only girl who doesn’t have abnormal feelings for Keiki and has actual chemistry with him. Every other girl (excluding the sister, for now) is a walking caricature of degeneracy and treats him like fetish fuel.

Users who are viewing this thread