Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Aggregator gang
That's it. Turn him into a trap.

Btw 1 month is a long time for sure. I don't even remember this manga.

Aggregator gang
>Last page

So... either Keiki has some really tight underwear on or his nuts are tapped under his ass, because I'm not seeing any signs of male genitalia.

Group Leader
OOOOOO if you want to find out who Cindy RELIIA youll be surised an depressed

Mc is a idiot for not choosing the bL manga route. Like he makes it seem like he cant explain to his sister that he didnt mke it himself. And had nothing to do with it. It was made by some pervert girl. But then there wouldn't be a story if the mc did anything logical.

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
oof i want a big boobed and hot senpai as a pet :3
that colored page :3

Dex-chan lover
I'm finding it hard to like these S&M girls.

It feels like they're not Genuine™ enough.

Contributor
>MC doesn’t want his sadist classmate’s panties
>Even though the whole impetus of this series is trying to find out whose panties were owned by his secret admirer

Holy shit this series can’t even follow the basic logic it initially set up

I mean for fucks sake in this chapter he admits that his classmates’ fetishes may have been born out of love and yet he still is singlemindedly going after a mysterious admirer who only sent him an anonymous love letter and nothing else

This manga is distilled crap

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy He doesn't share their fetishes though. Of course he chases after mysterious Cinderella, hoping she's better.

Dex-chan lover
I like thighs as much as the next guy but Yuika's thickness on the color page is way too overblown to be believable.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy There's a clear difference between the two. One is a certified pervert while the other one might be a pervert and maybe still salvageable. Also, just because they love him doesn't mean he need to accept their demand.

Users who are viewing this thread