Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Seeing those gorgeous colored pages makes me sad that Chun doesn’t really post on his Pixiv account..

Dex-chan lover
This manga become total garbage without even little bit of sense or logic inside the story author try to tell us himself but fails, so I'll drop it from here, good luck reading this, comrades.

Dex-chan lover
All the other girls are somewhat forgivable but he need to put BL girl in coma asap. Enough of this retarded blackmail bullshit.

Fed-Kun's army
ahahahah good but he's either too stupid to didnt lock the door or purposely didnt so the plot can progress

Dex-chan lover
yuika: bunny outfit or bl manga your choice
keiki: I chose option 3 window
yuika: ?
keiki: *throws her out the window into the trash bins below* well that's one headache down

Dex-chan lover
honestly this series should be called never stick your dick in crazy japan style

lmao at those people thinking that this manga is something original when it's just an adaptation of light novel. I'm always amazed that you guys never know that you are reading adaptations here, even though it's literally there that it's an adaptation and it even has the novelupdates link, showing that it's a light novel/novel

So, out of the sadist girl and the masochist, the M girl is for sure more palpable. Not just because of her looks, and I for sure ain't into S&M, but just by the simple fact she doesn't force the mc into doing something. At best, she seduces him and at worst she catches him off guard and being a virgin+ her looks? Makes it very easy for him to get caught into her pace. As for the sadist, she sucks all around and is just cringey. Blackmail, coercion, manipulation, etc, generally just not a likable character IMO. But at least I can stomach it, even though seeing the mc do dress up in a bunny suit was disturbing.

As for the worst girl, the BL creeper, she can fuck off to the sun and evaporate. Girls like her are just plain disgusting. I could care less you like BL, but the second you start forcing your perversions on another person and even draw hentai based off of him with another person (especially if that is another person and not just a genuine fictional character), it's not just taking it too far, it's plain pathetic.

Either way, I understand it's for the comedy, but man, I really wish he would just say stop and not go along with it; instead of just complain about it.

Fed-Kun's army
Even if MC, being the Nice guy he is, i like how he really put some thought on what it matters (pantsus), and how openly he recognize these fetishes as "wrong" or looking for a logic behind them.

i am not saying fetishes re wrong but, but you know, treating a human like a pet, something is going on with you

And i see a lot of ppl really detached from reality on the comments as always lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Akemua the S girls isn't a pure S though if he's man enough he can definitely dominate her I mean if she's an S why'd she get embarrassed by him staring at her. she's good hentai material those that think they'll dominate but ends up getting dominated is hot.

Aggregator gang
@Jmann What do you it "became" garbage? What metric made this manga anything but bottom of the barrel smut previously? It's literally just been slapstick S/M humor/fanservice from like the second chapter onward. If you think this chapter of all things is what made it bad you are obviously drawing an arbitrary line in the sand because you dislike the fetish of the hour. It's very consistently been unfunny, nonsensical, and degenerate.

Mizuha-Senpai

This means Mizuha and Keiki is in the same year. Possibly "not blood related" troupe

Users who are viewing this thread