Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure that everyone here besides MC is so fucked up that they'd be willing just to kidnap him and collectively own him at this point, if not try and take him for themselves...

This is almost a horror manga at this point.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane Funny thing is that if Sayuki or Mao dialed down the crazy juuuuuuust a little bit, either one would easily win.

• This
Reactions: GK
Contributor
"My Cinderella"

He's already got two girls practically on his dick already.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is a perpetual reminder that anyone who isn't sayuki should just fall off a cliff.

Wow. He really did that. So much for expecting him to remain the most "normal" between those three. I'm glad I don't picture myself rooting through a girl's underwear drawer.

I somehow always forget about this one every time there's a longer than usual update. It is nice to see this one kicking still. It's a neat read.

Group Leader
@Xer0sama
@Punished_Lolicon
@longshin777

We from CClaw sincerely apologize that you didn't enjoy this chapter. We wanted to keep the translation as loose as how the other group did it so that people would actually be thanking us for picking it up, but it seems that we have not done so in a satisfying manner to you. If you want to help us in improving the next chapter, how about you consider joining us as proofreaders?

Can't wait to hear back from you,
(Lots of Love <3) Bats

Users who are viewing this thread