Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
well this is dumb he have a big boobs hot girl who wants to be his dog and can do anything with her but what MC think about this?

MC: no i don't want her i most find my cinderella!!

(ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡( \o°o)\

Supporter
@ZeroWWE

ikr? like stop looking for some random chick and appreciate the goddess literally throwing herself at you

Dex-chan lover
@phil777 indeed, hate when the author acts like the other characters have a chance of being "cinderella" or whatever. It's nisekoi's premise all over again, and we all know how that ended.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's the electric kettle that works well at making water hot. Although she probably has an electric cattle (prod) as well to heat things up at other times. XD

Reactions: GK
Nice job author, this development is not necessary, but it happened, just for a reason. Because it's a goddamn harem story and every girl need their moment. And how to do it? Just by making mc a stupid retard and make him search for a panty in his kouhai house!
Now Senpai is not the only one who can monopolizing mc then, cause what? For a cliche!
Sigh.
and if what I read is correct,
the cinderella that mc always dream and want to fck(lol, this is just my assumption, but, ain't it right?) Is his precious little sister

Dex-chan lover
rumage through panties drawers in the most absent minded way possible and leave a mess in the process

Honestly what the hell was he expecting?

who cares about the loose translation? I love the high quality redrawing and great typesetting, that way I can enjoy my flat oppai loli much more.

@BaToolo na its ok, i dont mind as long as this manga gets picked up again. Its been 3 months like i said dont really mind the memes, plus sometimes its funny to have that shit when your not ready to hear it.

this situation is up there in the braindead decisions list. just how? i can't even.

I guess if he just asked each girl about the panties, that would be too easy, so he has to put up with each girls perversions until he finds out the truth.

Dex-chan lover
I'm more tolerant of meme translation than most but damn it's really out of place. Go big or go home with these kind of lingo, shit write it with red text don't halfarse things

Dex-chan lover
What's with this non-stop police threatening? It's like some dystopian world where any action with even slightest erotic subtext is considered a crime

Users who are viewing this thread