Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

@1986ctcel I'm pretty sure that Keiki has set clear boundaries and repeatedly asked the girls to stop forcing their kinks on to him. You seem to be channeling some personal issues with the world into this manga.

Dex-chan lover
@1986ctcel Keiki wants a normal girl because a normal girl wouldn't try to force their fetish onto him like the majority of the cast has done and, y'know, he wants a girlfriend. Not a slave, not to be a slave, not to be a scent factory for an attempted rapist, just a girlfriend. Mao is a bit of a different case because she's using the BL stuff to keep Keiki from knowing her real feelings while learning more about him and what he wants/likes much like this chapter.

He's already dropped trying to cure them.

Keiki's already tried talking to them. Maybe not super in-depth, but at this point in the story, the girls are pretty inflexible when it comes to their fetishes. And he literally set his boundaries when he flat out rejected being a master/slave/scent obsession object. He made it clear and they still try and force their kinks on him. I don't really know what else Keiki can do to make them understand him at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
Nanjou is by far my favorite, and logically, she actually has the best chance; she doesn't try to force a fetish on Keiki that he's clearly uncomfortable with (like the S&M duo) nor does he view her as family like with Mizuha. And scent girl is a late entry compared to the others so she's got lower chances.

But then again, this is Japan, which has produced Actual Blood Sister Romance stories into mainstream anime/manga
never mind this version not actually being blood-related, Westermarck be damned
, so honestly Mizuha still has pretty solid odds.

Dex-chan lover
whats wrong with all this complain abt the strory flaw?

this manga is already cursed at the chapter 1 with panty confession, why do bother abt anything happens now?

He should go out with her. She's the most normal out of all these girls, but I'm sure the other two would get pissed and fuxk it up.

Aggregator gang
@djlryalief
@Bufuman
You both are forgetting the fact that she constantly fantasizes and writes manga about MC having sex with another guy. She's nice on the surface but rotten to the bone. Imagine your girlfriend fantasizing about you being boned by another man while you're having sex with her... not cool, huh?
The other two are hopeless perverts but at least they are honest and think about MC exclusively. I don't know about you but I rather have dog-girlfriend or slave-driver-girlfriend than rotten fujoshi who gets off by imaging me having sex with other people...

So yes, Nanjou is the most normal - on the surface. She won't embarrass MC in the public or drag him into her perversions. But her mind is fucked up... One day she'll want to get one step further and MC after returning home from work will be greeted not by his wife but BBC because fantasies won't be enough for her anymore...

Dex-chan lover
See girls? This comment section is the reasons why NOT becoming a fujo will 100% make you more attractive

Meh i read too much romcom to know where this going. She will just said "aha just kidding, bla bla bla" And spout out some reasons why she just kidding. Its really frustrating to see a textbook development of a romcom

Group Leader
so my opinion of the three girls so far

sayuki: definately best girl from the beginning up to now

yuika: no, just no,

nanjou: meh from the beginning until these previous chapters, starting to become a good love rival

the other two are his sister and the late introduced smell fetish girl which is just out of the question,

Dex-chan lover
Oh, they explained them, that it's a make-believe/training date. Something tells me, they didn't really believe it.

Aggregator gang
Of all the girls, she’s the most “normal.” A tsundere who’s pretending she’s not interested and only going this far for data.

I still prefer Senpai.

Double-page supporter
if you disregard her BL fetish she's actually the most "normal" so she would be the best choice

Dex-chan lover
Of course she'll say she joking etc.
What's wrong with this girl? She's neither normal nor good girlfriend, cause she is fuckin tsundere for no reason. He obviously likes her and acted all flirty during date, but she flat-out shot down all his advances and then has some nerve to call him dense! Wtf? Even damn sadist girl is better than this shit, let alone senpai.

You know what kind of development would be really entertaining? MC manages to find Cinderella he is unhealthy obsessed with, but she turns out to be some ugly-ass landwhale with super boring personality, but non-pervert and with pure love for him.

Users who are viewing this thread