Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
When a fujoshi is the most normal of all your love prospects. As long as she is not wanting a 3 way with the other bro, I say pound that Keiki.

Reactions: GK
Fed-Kun's army
@richman You are not the only one
19d.gif

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan
She shows up after this current arc ends when they go back to school, IIRC. Also, I don't think she ever joined the harem at least up to where I am in the LN.

Dex-chan lover
Huh? Even she aware that by not becoming a fujo, mc is going to like her, wtf is wrong with her

• This
Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan
Well, the manga is around the middle of volume 3 of the LN right now and Airi doesn't show up until the beginning of volume 5. I could see the manga putting her in a throwaway shot just to establish that she's someone who'll be important in the future. If not, there's Mizuha's entire arc, which we're just starting, and Shouma's drama with Koharu before we get anywhere near Airi being introduced.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine you would (be a heterosexual man, in case you are not, and) wake up next to your bombshell, blood related sister, while you're both in your teens, and she's just wearing a shirt and maybe some panties. I on my part imagine, this would be bigger than just, "Meh. It kinda happens." I mean, that should be addressed. "Seriously sis. Let us talk about what just happened. What the fuck..."

Welp, rotten girl is best girl, but she also doesn't deserve to make the cut. Not because of her fetish, but because she is cucking herself. He is was there, he is was simply for the taking, but she didn't do it. And now all that stuff happened with other girls, which should be of more of concern for her, but she isn't even really jealous? I'm under the impression, she wants to be in a relationship with him. Even though she scored some real good points there, she took her words back, because she was embarrassed? I get they are teens. But I also get, that some other girl, whom he is important enough to, to confess, should be with him. If there is no harem ending, that is.

• This
Dex-chan lover
I like the Lil sis character but, (big spoiler from LN don't look if you don't know--->)
To bad shes playing double duty fetish as an exhibitionist and a lil sister, though i hate that it turns out shes not actually related by blood since it feels like kind of a cop out especially since the protag apparently FORGOT that she was adopted magically even though she didn't forget it.

Dex-chan lover
Girl who dresses other girl to be cat maid for you! How can other girls even compete with senpai?!
Talking about other girls. Yeah, expected development with this fujioshi trash. What kind of courage she's even talking about when she just plays shitty tsundere.

Users who are viewing this thread