Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

Please stop with these lame ass meme translations.
No one wants to read your jokes, we want the author's writing.

Supporter
I haven't been so eager to see vengeance in my entire life.

Please keep up the meme translation, since I can see that it does not cover up from the more important plot heavy dialog, kthxbai @batoolo

Dex-chan lover
Ok it's official, the imouto is best girl. I always go for the girl with the biggest boobs in any harem, but this time around it's the girl with the second biggest boobs, as she also has the best personality, the best style and the best chemistry with the MC, on top of being wincest bait, she is the full package, it's either a harem ending or sweet home Alabama ending for me right now, anything else won't do.
And I gotta say, whoever the guy translating this is the most funny translator I've ever came across in any manga, this guy deliver one funny line after another without sounding preachy or a try-hard like most other translators who attempt the same thing do. Big kudos to him.

Contributor
16.png

• Funny
Reactions: GK
Double-page supporter
Missing "Rewrite" tag.

@BaToolo Make sure you tell 'em opinions are fairly split, wouldn't want to lie to them.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is a dumpster fire and i can't honestly say that the correct translation is better or works better than the meme translation because it is the voice of all us degenerates who consume this trash

Dex-chan lover
Imagine whining about the "memelation" when you're reading these kind of stories...

• Dumb
Reactions: GK
imagine whining about these hilarious translations. Did the "fake news" part trigger you? :^)

Dex-chan lover
Why would senpai show the manga to lil sis? I doubt she wants to ruin relationship with MC and loose good blackmail material, so why? Well, I guess it's wrong manga to expect logic from.

Users who are viewing this thread