Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 6 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Their swimsuits being like halfway down their ass cracks looks so uncomfortable that even I can feel it.

No matter how hard I try, I can't picture a girl with a strong inferiority complex ordering somebody to do something, at least with a straight face, assuming she's the one who wins.

Dex-chan lover
I swear the angle of the girl in every dialogue is distracting. There's even a part where the boobs is spilling out of the manga border lol

Dex-chan lover
Why is the fujoshi girl even there?
I don't remember, but I think she was childhood friends with the protagonist right? In the story, he never approaches her and doesn't care about her romantically. She's fujoshi so she has no intentions on him either when it comes to romance. I feel like the author is forcing her presence when the other two are fine enough to handle the plot.

@TitanAnteus You probs don't remember. She even had her chap/s just recently and maybe you just missed them. Can't blame you also since slow updates

Dex-chan lover
@goarachnidlaser
Oh god I hope not.
@4n0n
Thanks for helping narrow it down to the most recent chaps.
I indeed do not remember those events.

I mean the title of the story is "Can you come to like me even if I'm a pervert"

The other two, their perversion actively matters when it comes to think about them as romantic options. For BL lover, she can be normal or want to ship you with other boys. It's not like the other girls where their perversion would actually impact your romantic life. For her, the romance would pretty much be normal outside of talks about her hobbies. For the other girls, the protagonist would have to change to satisfy their sexual proclivities.

Fujoshi feels superflous to the story.

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus
Oh god I hope not.

Well, I'm sorry, but yeah. She's the childhood friend, the only one who has yet to confess (she's kinda gotten close to confessing, but Keiki is way too... airheaded to get it), and it's the opposite of a bad thing that she's the only one that wouldn't require him to change his personality (which is pretty neutral in the submissive- dominant spectrum of relationships) aside from the occasional posing alongside boys for her art. That's not superfluous.
Hell, only the childhood friend part should be enough for any harem-reading veteran to immediately see it.

Users who are viewing this thread